Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explosive Mission Pack Keys for the steam (PC) version available at MMOGA

Default Explosive Mission Pack DLC Keys for the steam (PC) version available at MMOGA

Just found this.

The key I got worked with steam. The Preorder Pack shows under properties. There is no additional download needed (so all the DLC stuf was included from the start). Upon starting the game steam will "complete the installation". You will have to start a new game in order to get the items and the bonus mission. The Items will be obtained upon start of the first Mission (The hostage Situation in the Sarif Manufacturing Plant).

Have fun.
    Last edited by Jason Parker; 09-01-2011 at 05:47 AM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Where do you enter the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobesky View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH

Where do you enter the code?
    Steam client menu -> Games -> Activate a Product on Steam...

One down, one to go. Thanks OP!

This is interesting if the code can be used on US versions of the game, either purchased through steam or retail. Would be interesting to know if said key's work with retail US version of the Augmented Edition, which are getting the Tactical Pack already.

I can't say. I had pre-ordered standart edition on steam from germany. But as far as I know it should not make a difference what version you got since they're all the same on the PC.

Is that site trustworthy?

I really want that key but goldselling services don't really give me a lot of confidence

A friend of mine just got this and it works apparently.

Worked fine for me. Code was legit anyway.

Was a little bit paranoid, so I used paypal as a go-between. That way they can't just take my CC and run with it

Can anyone else confirm delivery? I really want the tactical pack code, but I'm not sure about the seller.

people have already confirmed delivery?

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...a-c295057.html

The OP said he received it and the guy above me confimed as well. The problem I have is the site feedback for mmoga.com (see above).
    Last edited by PalladiumGM; 09-01-2011 at 09:06 PM.

7.12$ for Tactical Enhancement pack? no thanks. Though I am desperate to try out the silenced sniper and shotgun. I feel ripped off, like something's been taken out of my game. Is there any chance of it being released later? If so, when?

It feels like they rip something out of a complete game so they can shovel it back at you later with a larger price tag. You cant even buy a complete game any more. Day 0 and prepurchase DLC is bull.

I know people who have pirated this and beat it already with everything included, while I, the loyal customer, gets screwed over.

Quote Originally Posted by dekklinofdeath View Post
    7.12$ for Tactical Enhancement pack? no thanks. Though I am desperate to try out the silenced sniper and shotgun. I feel ripped off, like something's been taken out of my game. Is there any chance of it being released later? If so, when?

It feels like they rip something out of a complete game so they can shovel it back at you later with a larger price tag. You cant even buy a complete game any more. Day 0 and prepurchase DLC is bull.

I know people who have pirated this and beat it already with everything included, while I, the loyal customer, gets screwed over.
    Amen. I have four gripes/room for improvement items with this game and the use of preorder in game bonuses is #1.

I got the explosive pack and have to say that those without the automatic unlock tool missed out. Not because hacking is too hard (you master it at capture 5 with about 10 hours of in game experience), but they are useful when you need to hack around patrols.

It's nowhere near as slimey as something like Dragon Age 2 that had 20+ pre-release unlockable items and a full party character as day 1 DLC for those who didn't help normalize EA's earning projections, but it's still not good as Bethesda who isn't doing any pre-order bonus for Skyrim other than a physical map.

In this case however the game is so freaking amazing though I just want to get the damn items and move with my next playthrough.

I haven't heard about plans to release the bonuses, but there's probably a chance of it being released later.

I bought the Ultimate Edition of DAO from steam last year. It didnt come with any of those items, and there's like 25-30 of them. I complained to EA chat and they unlocked them for me, so I guess I came out ahead there.

Who do i talk to about this, though?

Quote Originally Posted by dekklinofdeath View Post
    Who do i talk to about this, though?
    The Eidos Montreal people seem very customer driven, wanting to go the extra mile for quality and satisfaction. It is something we should cherish and respect.

On the other hand we could exploit this weakness and try to get a mass player petition going to release the pre-order content to all players.

Arguments for giving it to everyone are:

The inequity and cruel injustice of distribution between US and EU players. EU players only had to preorder one augmented edition to get ALL of the items.

The fact that their loyal players are now being targeted by companies like the gold seller above.

Players (like myself) who did pre-order got to enjoy their content during the first playthrough right from launch. So we still got our 'bonus' and I don't think anyone would begrudge fellow gamers getting the items now.

It would make them stand out from the crowd and hopefully set a new precedent for the industry.

It would defintely get picked up as a favorable story on Kotaku and PC Gamer.

Indeed, though how would one get a petition rolling? If you manage to get one started, I'll be your first signature, guaranteed. I wouldnt mind spending a buck or 2 on unlocking the T.E.P. on steam.

Regarding the MMOGA complaints: Not to heavily defend MMOGA, they're clearly shady business selling codes that were meant to be pre-order exclusively with one special distributor. But more than half of the complaints on that link to me seem to be originated from not reading the info on the site and/or not checking spam folder. I quite regularly buy PSN Points from them and their delivery E-Mails tend to be declared spam by spam filters.

Also I know for a fact that depending on the payment provider they indeed need your passport info with a foto of you holding it because the payment provider aks for this for whatever reason. And that info is clearly given after selecting said payment methods.

On a sidenote I don't get why people don'T use paypal. As said before it's the perfect method to be sure the people you're dealing with don't get your payment info and if you have trouble getting a refund from MMOGA you just contact paypal to get your money and they handle things.

Regarding the topic of the pre-order bonuses existing in the first place: I fully agree with my pre-posters that they are an annoying thing indeed. Especialy if there are distributor dependant bonuses. This is why I usualy pirate the DLCs I don't get by ordering on Steam. I too vote that Eidos gives us the codes to unlock those bonuses.

Another thing I have to note though. I just read over the thread again: The Explosive Mission Pack is NOT the Tactical Enhancement Pack. Those two are different. And as far as I could see MMOGA only has the Explosive Mission Pack available. The Explosive Mission Pack includes the Automatic Unlock Devices a Shotgun. 10.000 extra credits remote explosive charges and the bonus mission. Whereas the Tactical ENhancement Pack includes the silenced sniper and ofther items but no mission whatsoever.

Wrong. Explosive Mission Pack consists of a
    1) Bonus mission;
    2) Grenade Launcher;
    3) Remote explosive;
    4) Auto-unlocks.

The rest, including shotgun and silenced sniper, belong to Tactical Enhancement Pack.

PS: You can also buy Expl. Mission DLC off g2play.net if you're suspicious about MMOGA negative reviews.

What they're advertising seems to be both packs with one code, so it must be the European preorder bonus code.

On a side note I would be really careful about giving anyone your passport info. It's just begging for identity theft.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladiumGM View Post
    On a side note I would be really careful about giving anyone your passport info. It's just begging for identity theft.
    There're image editing programs exactly for that. A shop would not require ANY of the sensitive info, be it ID number, your photo, your signature (this one isn't really sensitive, though) or the like. So you can always just edit out everything besides your name and document expiry date.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladiumGM View Post
    What they're advertising seems to be both packs with one code, so it must be the European preorder bonus code.

Nope, just the Explosive Mission Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Taverius View Post
    Nope, just the Explosive Mission Pack.
    Even though they mention the 10,000 credits which is exclusive to the tac mission pack?

Well, its sold as "Explosive Mission Pack" so I only counted on that.

I started a new game and when I got off the choppa with Sarif the game only gave me the EMP stuff.

can anybody confirm it works in the USA?
    "It's not the end of the world, but we are trying our best."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast