Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUS BUG - Tai Yong Medical Shuttle Never Arrives

Thumbs down SERIOUS BUG (20 reports so far) - Tai Yong Medical Shuttle Never Arrives

I've gotten to the point in the game where I have to take the shuttle to get to Tai Yong Medical.

The problem is that the shuttle never arrives no matter what I try...

My inventory shows I have the hacked smart card and I'm trying to press E to get the shuttle to arrive.

20 people in total have reported this bug:

begalli - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...0&postcount=83
    enzer - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...&postcount=133
    Crackseed - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...&postcount=134
    Nullzero - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...&postcount=157
    fweet92 - http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/deu...773&pid=944090
    darius4411 - this thread
    Narcosis - this thread
    WildKarrde - this thread
    kettu555 - this thread
    SpaceGhost - this thread
    Inferno313 - this thread
    eradicatoor - this thread
    TheEntsRoot - this thread
    Raxxman - this thread
    OlivierJT - this thread
    eer - this thread
    axtect - this thread
    Trawn - this thread
    JoePyeWalker - this thread
    rosetta - this thread

_______

Moderator Edit / Update / Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Snaus View Post
    Well I decided that the help here was pathetic enough to just restart the game last night. I have a new 6950 so I was able to change the trilinear filtering to Antisotropic 16x and set a couple more things to high so this time around the graphics difference is why I can justify restarting.

I'm just doing the main quests until I see that shuttle then I'll save and do some side quests and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaus View Post
    I replayed the entire game without doing any sidequests up to the bug and this time the shuttle appeared. I then saved the game and proceeded to complete the sidequests and then get on the shuttle.

*shrugs* I can see why they can't reply because I'm thinking they probably haven't been able to duplicate it. Whatever...

There is no known solution except discarding all your progress and starting the game from the beginning.

My save files are here if it helps in any way: http://www.mediafire.com/?0blopg729cjkjpy
    Last edited by Viktoria; 03-13-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: updated with tips

Seeing as this is a separate thread I will post some stuff here too. I've spent 18 hours (steam time, so including restarting at other saves to fix this problem) on the hardest difficulty up to this point doing, well, absolutely everything and getting myself lost a lot (the map doesn't move quick enough for me so I generally ignore it) and now I can proceed no further. I've even reloaded an earlier save (albeit still in Heng Sua or however it's spelled) to two subquests and part of the main story quest eariler to try to get around the tram not appearing, it doesn't work. I really wanted to play through the whole game before restarting the whole game. I'm very disappointed that this train won't come. I also have Xfire running overlay with it, but I don't see how that would corelate to the issue at hand. Walk up to the door, tram is supposed to arrive, but tram does not.

Just to repost the youtube link of what happens for us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ela5ymFyfWQ

This is what is supposed to happen (go to 3:35) video includes spoilers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZuDVtoLHY

And to follow Nullzero here are my saves: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mmsyi...HR%20Saves.zip

And here is my dxdiag.txt (just in case it is somehow hardware related): http://www.mediafire.com/file/6t6s5d...a8r/DxDiag.txt

Short version of dxdiag:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP 1
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz
    Memory: 8 GB
    Graphics Card: Radeon HD 5870
    Graphics Card Drivers: 11.7

I have also had this problem. The only thing I can think of to fix it is to start over and go straight to the shuttle instead of doing Malik's secondary mission but I don't really want to start over and potentially get stumped at exactly the same spot...

Same issue for me - tried reloading from a save before you
    , but it still won't show up. I did Malik's secondary mission.

Thumbs down

bump
    Last edited by rosetta; 08-29-2011 at 10:39 AM.

I'm having the same problem. This is really frustrating, after 18 hours of gameplay....

sigh bugs bugs...

is the console version having any problems?

Would at least like to know if this is going to be addressed anytime soon - would like to use the product I purchased and I want to know if I should restart the game or hold out for a fix...

Veux au moins savoir si cela va être adressées de sitôt - tiens à utiliser le produit que j'ai acheté et je veux savoir si je dois redémarrer le jeu ou tenir pour un correctif ...

Same problem here. Really enjoyed the game up to that point..

Same issue for me as well.

Really, really frustrating. Hopefully we can get a patch this week.

Just as a side note, the trains running on the monorail have all stopped as well. They used to rumble by occasionally, but now its just quiet.

Same here, gutted need a fix.

Dunno whether to wait for a patch or restart. I punched out Van Bruggen after I gave him his gun. Was wondering if this might have affected things. Will load an old save and re-test.

Does anyone know WHAT causes this? I don't wanna replay and find that I hit the same issue again.

Was wondering the same thing myself.

I gave Van Brugen a Combat Rifle, then made my way down to the laundry room via a vent shaft on the second floor...

The really bummer part is that the whole Garden Pods area is completely locked out once you exit that area. There is no way back in... I figured maybe if I went back and did something, it would be okay. But there was no way to test it.

Just making it known that there is another who suffers from this bug. I can't progress until there is a patch.
    Please fix this Eidos! The game seems amazing in all other aspects.

Default Same...

Just adding to the list so this hopefully gets more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost View Post
    Same here, gutted need a fix.

Dunno whether to wait for a patch or restart. I punched out Van Bruggen after I gave him his gun. Was wondering if this might have affected things. Will load an old save and re-test.

Does anyone know WHAT causes this? I don't wanna replay and find that I hit the same issue again.
    So I replayed the whole mission again from the start, didn't do anything odd or crazy. Refused Van Bruggen a weapon and still NO shuttle. 18.3h in according to Steam. I have loads of augs, weapon upgrades mainly from searching the place from high to low so I really DO NOT want to redo it all (yet). I will almost certainly replay it at some point but not because of this.

Patch, patch, patch, patch - please and fast!

Hi folks,

Just wanted to clarify some things with everyone who has encountered this issue, if you could reply with the following it may help us to narrow down the possible causes and allow it to be replicated internally:

• Which platform are you playing on (include OS too, if PC)
    • Did you complete any sidequests within Hengsha; if so, can you recall in which order?
    • Where there any of the above sidequests which where not completed?
    • How did you beat The Hive?
    • If known, what is the your average framerate? Also, is v-sync turned on?
    • Before encountering the issue with the train, had you visited the terminal previously? Did you get the warning message before leaving to return to sidequests?

For consistency, please run a selective startup (clean boot) of your PC prior to running the game to try and help minimise interference from 3rd party software; disabling anti-virus/security software before playing also.

Further to the above, if you could also upload dxdiag.txt and msinfo.nfo files to a file/document sharing website, or dropbox etc, and post the link to them, it will allow us to check for any system anomalies which could also be causing problems.

In order to check on the issue, you would be best to revert to an older save which is before picking up/starting this mission before continuing back to this point.

Thanks!
    Eidos Support
    Contact Support Directly:
    Square Enix Support Europe
    Square Enix Support North America

Ok, i'll try my best to provide the requested information.

1. I'm Playing the european/german Version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on a Windows 7 - PC

2. I solved every sidequest i could find. At first i solved the sidequest of the "hotel", finding the girl, knocking out the kidnapper and place the drugs in his appartment. After that i followed the main quest to Arie's appartment. After that i went to the Hive to find Tong and solved the side mission of the Hive by paying for the lady. Then i went to Arie, gave him a weapon fought my way out and solved the sidequest of that pilot-girl.

3. Nope, i've completed all i found.

4. I beat the Hive by talking Tong down and convince him to tell me where Arie is. Later i got the Confession of Lee and this confession was projected on the outside displays.

5. Sorry, i don't know, but i assume it is pretty low because my PC isn't that modern.

6. I went to the doors of the Tai Yong Medical Station before but they were closed. I haven't received any warning.

My first idea was, that the bug was caused because i got the Tai Yong Medical Card quite in the beginning, way before i startet the mainquests in Hengsha. During the conversation with Arie i told him, that i already have the card and therefore he hacked it immedeatly.

I've run a clean boot and tried to play it on two other PCs as well (Notebook, and Office PC, both Win7). That didn't fix the problem in my case.

A Link to the DxDiag.txt from my system: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5113226/DxDiag.txt

1. I'm running the steam version of the game, windows 7 64bit
    2. I completed all of the sidequests within Hengsha. The Malik mission was the last one of them.
    The order from the rest I can't remember anymore.
    3. Nope
    4. I beat the Hive the same way TheEntsRoot did.
    5. I'm not sure but I would estimate around 20-30 fps. V-sync is on
    6. I had been to the outer door to the shuttle terminal before doing this mission but it wouldn't
    open then. Didn't receive any warnings.

I also got the TYM card before doing any main missions in Hengsha.

My dxdiag.txt is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40020077/DxDiag.txt
    Last edited by kettu555; 08-31-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Which platform are you playing on (include OS too, if PC)
    Steam version on Windows 7 x64

Did you complete any sidequests within Hengsha; if so, can you recall in which order?
    I can't remember all that clearly. If possible I suggest you provide us with a list of side quests that we might have done (I.E. A list of all possible side quests in Hengsha before the shuttle) and we could order them how we completed them. I think this would help in the reliability of answers. The same goes for the next question.

However, from what I can remember, I did these:
    The one where you get the girlfriend murderer to confess
    The one where you save the hooker girl
    The one where you plant drugs on a dude
    The one where you hack some "transmission thing"

Where there any of the above sidequests which where not completed?
    I think I completed all of the ones I attempted.

How did you beat The Hive?
    Same as the other two but now I am confused as to if "the one where you get the girlfriend murderer to confess" is "The Hive"... Sorry my memory is terrible.

If known, what is the your average framerate? Also, is v-sync turned on?
    Not sure but guessing 60+ with VSync turned off

Before encountering the issue with the train, had you visited the terminal previously?
    Yes

Did you get the warning message before leaving to return to sidequests?
    No

DXDiag - http://www.mediafire.com/?l91017q01gcj5ag

When I meantion "playthrough" I actually mean "loaded from right after brothel mission" because I was having too much fun to make hard saves lol. Also, I'm yoinking Rosetta's code, because I like it.

Steam, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    • Did you complete any sidequests within Hengsha; if so, can you recall in which order?
      All sidequests, I believe. Completed brothel first on both occasions (also noticed female who gives brothel sidequest is stuck in a arms out standing postion, could be related), then completed both remainin sidequests in unknown order and even changed the Mika ending the second time, but kept the bartender's the same (good guy), but there was no difference.
      I believe I completed all side quests.
      Not exactly sure what you mean by that, but:

V-synced running high 50s to 60 (sometimes dipping below), everything maxed on DX9 (due to xfire).
    • Before encountering the issue with the train, had you visited the terminal previously?
      First playthrough I never knew the doors existed until the mission to get to the shuttle was given to me. Second playthrough I tried, but the front doors were immovable. First time went without card in hand and had to go get it (when seeing the hacker), second time came with card, both times meant no shuttle. Never any warning.

Here are my files.
    DXDiag: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6t6s5d...a8r/DxDiag.txt
    MSInfo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pknscw...78g/msinfo.nfo

Just in case, here is my save again.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mmsyi...HR%20Saves.zip

And here is the explanation of the occurance in videos
    What happens to us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ela5ymFyfWQ
    What is supposed to happen (go to 3:35) video includes spoilers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klZuDVtoLHY

In the interest of getting this thing solved, I included as much detail as possible in how I solved the missions. As such, apologies in advance for the giant blue block:

I believe this is the order:
    1. Started Hunting the Hacker, went to apartment, got Van Bruggen's name, went to The Hive, then started:
    1. Bar Tab: knocked Jaya out, took her money and implant (I know, I'm a jerk.), tried to give the implant to the barkeep, but he didn't want it, and didn't give me the chance to give him the money either, which I thought was odd. Still listed as completed in my log.

-Then tried to continue the main quest: met with the "manager," I saw through his charade immediately, but Jensen didn't, broke into the basement, eventually saw Tong through the vent. That's when I think I started:

2. Shanghai Justice: Did everything pretty much by the book, as far as I can tell - no incomplete objectives.

Then went back on the main quest - found Van Bruggen, went to the hotel, stole the card without alerting the guard, went back, gave him a shotty, snuck out - killing a couple guards, went to the subway, encountered error.

22. Where there any of the above sidequests which where not completed?
I did the two sidequests listed above, encountered error, then did Rotten Business, tried again, and encountered error.
  • I believe that's explained above.
  • Not great - probably 25-35 on avg. V-sync is on - tried to turn it off right now and got an error about system resources or some such - so it is still on.
  • Before encountering the issue with the train, had you visited the terminal previously? Did you get the warning message before leaving to return to sidequests?
  • -No, never entered the terminal. Got the card from Van Bruggen, went to the station, encountered error.

I will upload the requested files and link shortly.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos Support View Post
    Hi folks,

Just wanted to clarify some things with everyone who has encountered this issue, if you could reply with the following it may help us to narrow down the possible causes and allow it to be replicated internally:

For consistency, please run a selective startup (clean boot) of your PC prior to running the game to try and help minimise interference from 3rd party software; disabling anti-virus/security software before playing also.

Further to the above, if you could also upload dxdiag.txt and msinfo.nfo files to a file/document sharing website, or dropbox etc, and post the link to them, it will allow us to check for any system anomalies which could also be causing problems.

In order to check on the issue, you would be best to revert to an older save which is before picking up/starting this mission before continuing back to this point.

Thanks!
    Hi, here's my feedback:

Which platform are you playing on (include OS too, if PC)

Win7 x64 via Steam digital download

Did you complete any sidequests within Hengsha; if so, can you recall in which order?

Bar Tab, Shanghai Justice and Rotten Business. The order (I think) RB, SJ, BT.

Where there any of the above sidequests which where not completed?

Not that I'm aware although I don't actually know how many there are.

How did you beat The Hive?

Same way, by talking my way in and blackmailing him to squeal. Footage then broadcast to big screen.

If known, what is the your average framerate? Also, is v-sync turned on?

V-Sync on, FRAPS reports framerate as 59.76fps over the period i benched.

Before encountering the issue with the train, had you visited the terminal previously?

I don't think so.

Did you get the warning message before leaving to return to sidequests?

Nope.

dxdiag link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40131734/DxDiag.txt
    msinfo link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40131734/msinfo.nfo
    Last edited by SpaceGhost; 09-01-2011 at 08:18 AM.

1. Windows 7 64 bit through bootcamp on a Macbook Pro.
    2. I've completed all the Sidequests I could find. I completed both of the Mei quests first, than the Bar Tender Quest, and then Malak's quest.
    3. No.
    4. Blackmailing him Lee, footage on big screen.
    5. About 30-40 fps. Vsync off.
    6. I don't believe so. And I saw no warning message.

Put me down as another with the bug.

1. Vista Ultimate 64 bit - Steam download
    2. All side quests completed
    3. No
    4. Talked to Tong, Blackmailed Lee
    5. 35/40 with occasional stutters
    6. Nope.

But here's something I've noticed. All the shuttles are locked in place. I went to one of the shuttle bays at some point in the game and the shuttle arrived to the first station I went to. Now it stays there and I can access the shuttle from that point but it never goes to the other station or the Medical run.

So has anyone else taken one of the other shuttles before the medical one>

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxman View Post
    Put me down as another with the bug.

1. Vista Ultimate 64 bit - Steam download
    2. All side quests completed
    3. No
    4. Talked to Tong, Blackmailed Lee
    5. 35/40 with occasional stutters
    6. Nope.

But here's something I've noticed. All the shuttles are locked in place. I went to one of the shuttle bays at some point in the game and the shuttle arrived to the first station I went to. Now it stays there and I can access the shuttle from that point but it never goes to the other station or the Medical run.

So has anyone else taken one of the other shuttles before the medical one>
    No! I thought the Shuttle stations were just for show. I'd never once been able to ride a shuttle the entire game. The fact that there were train stations with no trains confused me.

• Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast