Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SERIOUS BUG - Tai Yong Medical Shuttle Never Arrives

My friend is constantly *ing to me about this because I recommended this game. Fix it for him please so I don't have to hear his nagging every week
    signature image

Still no fix to this bug?
    How long should we wait to be able to continue the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Azamath View Post
    Still no fix to this bug?
    How long should we wait to be able to continue the game?
    Until your teeth fall out

Got the same issue on Steam version of the game. If it'll help I can provide save files to reproduce problem. For me it reproduced on 3 different PCs with different configurations but same save files. Looks like problem in game's logic and it's not depends on system configuration or game settings.

There's been an update released recently (steam version for me). Now my old save-game is working properly and I can (hopefully) finally be able to finish the game with my side quests and abilities intact...

I bought the game on Steam's recent discount, I had done all the side quests I think but went to shuttle and not there. Read this thread and others looking for solution, none found. Then I closed off the game and steam, went back in, went to the other city area and used the city train which was there to go back to the first city area, went to the shuttle... and it came this time. Most odd. Few minutes of frustration there though!

I've got this happening also. I get finished with tai yong medical and the shuttle never comes. I have restarted the game, not done any of the side missions, and still the shuttle never comes back to the station. I see on google when I search for lastest patches that I get returns from torrent sites saying they have a new patch. But when I click on these the try to install all kinds of 3rd party programs and spyware. I hope that Eidos looks at the forums and will do something to fix this and I am disappointed in Steam, they seem to turn a blind eye to problems. I am sure they could pressure eidos to do something, or give a refund but because Steam will sell you a third party game they say they don't have to stand behind it. Come Eidos post something saying you know of the problem and are working on a fix. I think that is the very least you could do.
    I thought it was a great game up to that point.

Has Eidos even acknowledged that there is even a problem? They seem like they want to pin it on people's hardward and operating systems. Other games that use the Unreal engine aren't buggy like this. I would hope we are not left hanging. I enjoyed the game and restarted a few times, to no avail. I am sure that more people have had this same problem but haven't gone through the trouble to report it. Why not just release a patch that carries you to the next level since you obviously completed Tae Yong Medical. Just teleport to the next level. But maybe the following levels are just as buggy or buggier. Maybe they may have released it before it was thoroughly tested. I have paid for the retail edition and the Steam version. Same thing. They have your money, and haven't even mentioned a refund. There is talk that if patch does come out we may have to pay extra. I played missing link, cool game, but it kind of left you hanging. But at least it didn't crash. Hire some new code writers and maybe that might fix the problem. Also shame on Steam for selling this game on their site with out testing it or pressuring Eidos. Maybe boycot Eidos' future games and they will get the message Their new games might crash midway through and then you are out in the cold, and they have our money. I don't want to be negative. Human revolution was entertaining and Missing Link was cool. I am sure I will buy future episodes, but am really disappointed. Eidos keep up the good work, NOT.

mlaze

Directors cut on PC, steam. Got the same problem. Not keen on replaying the mission because it might work.

This is Bell Tower Business, Step away...

I feel bad for you guys....I really do. I've played DE:HR: DC 3 times and going on my 4th and I have never run into this issue. Keep trying, don't give up on this game. But here's a link that should make you laugh, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvqYb4LNkB0

Wow this still is an issue? haha
    signature image

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345