Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SERIOUS BUG - Tai Yong Medical Shuttle Never Arrives

Do they even have anyone looking at this thread? How much effort would it take to say, "Hey guys, we're aware of the problem and we will be addressing it in a future patch." I feel pretty cheated and I'll be really reluctant to buy any more games from Eidos.

Thumbs down Really Edios???

Fix this horrible bug.... i've been stuck along with everyone else... let me on the bus man!!!! is it something I said???

I can also confirm this bug. Nothing I've tried triggers this event.

Default Shuttle Bug

I have the same problem.
    Stuck at no shuttle.

I did the malik missions, found the hacker, got the card, went back to the hacker, fought my way through the hotel, and went to the shuttle..
    Nothing.

Win 7
    Steam Version
    Core i7 3,6ghz
    Geforce 560
    16 gb Ram

I think i run the game as the max framerate.

Nobody's found a way to fix this yet?

Anyway, I'm thinking about doing a clean reinstall see if that fixes the problem. Any of you guys tried it?

bump to always keep this on top

Thumbs down Disappointed!!!

I'm just at this point of the game and I'm also having the same problem.

Seeing that its been more than a month and nothing has been done to fix this issue I'd be inclined to say Eidos doesn't care at all about helping fix their product.

I was a game developer and although I understand that not all issues can be fixed right away, I would at least expect a bit more pro-active communication from the development team.

Very utterly frustrating and disappointing. I understand this is only a game but after having spend several hours playing this game to have my progress stopped and brought back to the beginning, my feeling is leaning towards giving up on what initially appeared to be a great game.

With the amount of games out there to choose from I think Eidos can expect no more business from me and any people I know.

It might not make a huge difference in the great scheme of things but I'm doing what I can to protest at how poor of a job all these now corporate game studios are doing at remembering that it is us gamers that gives them their money.

To all Eidos Developers, I understand this is probably not your fault, more like the board of directors pushing pens and not caring about giving you more budget to fix this.

Shame!!!

Also having this problem. I can't continue my game that I bought on release day. This is very disappointing.

I bit the bullet and restarted. Luckily, I had a Saved Game that started just after landing in the city.

I did all the main missions first... the only other difference is that I met with Tong instead of listening to the conversation from the vents. Oh, and the other was that I did not pick up the card from the hotel until meeting the hacker first at the Pods. Initially, I had the card already.

Anyway, after completing all the main missions (including getting the hacker to program the card), I went to the shuttle station and made sure the shuttle would come to pick me up. The shuttle showed up this time. I did not take the shuttle and went on to complete the side missions. My biggest worry was that, after completing all the side missions, the shuttle would not show up again. After completing the side missions, I went back to the shuttle and it came to pick me up.

I was lucky to have a Saved Game at the beginning of this chapter... Now I Save Games every twenty to thirty minutes of gameplay so that this does not happen again.

I got tired of waiting for a fix. Also got the game at launch time. This bug is unacceptable.

+1 to the No Shuttle Crew

Steam, Win 7 x64, Core2 e7500, 9800GT (512MB)

Beat the Hive by by talking to tong and Lee's Confession.

Dammit... it was so good up until then.

Bump

Another patch, another fail.

bug still there for me. Tired of waiting, i think never will buy again an eidos game

wow.. just came back to check.. i thought surly they would have fixed the bug by now. clearly they dont care since they didnt even bother to say anything recently. what a huge disappointment

Same here ...no shuttle at TYM shuttle station
    Cmon Eidos this is a pretty serious bug. No ETA? No Response? Your killing your Rep with the gaming community.
    Man up and show us your actually working on a fix for this issue!

1. Win 7 Ultimate x64
    2. all side quests completed
    3. No
    4. Talked to Tong and blackmailed Lee
    5. Max settings on everything
    6. No

Asus Rampage III Black Edition
    Core i7 980
    12gb Corsair DDR3 2200
    2x WD Velocirators @ Raid 0
    EVGA Geforce 580
    Logitech G510

We, the gaming community would sure like to see a reply/plan of action on how you plan to fix this issue!
    Last edited by sp51bob; 10-22-2011 at 03:14 PM.

This train bug still hasn't been addressed or fixed? What is going on?

I got the bug as well.I reluctantly restarted the game and found a quest in Detroit that I had missed.It was the one about helping the female undercover police officer near derelict row arrest a guy.When I got to the station this time the train was there.Hope this helps.

No, because i completed that quest the first time i played the game and still waiting for the train.

Ill send a letter of protest to the tai yong transports service's

Bump.
    Eidos anyone have a comment?

I just got Deus Ex a few days ago. Awesome game. But Im having the same error with the Tai Yong Medical's shuttle not arriving. This is a great game but I already spent too many hours invested in it just to restart it all over again.

Please fix this issue, Eidos.

I too am stuck here waiting for a shuttle that never appears. Had the game about a week and it's already over?

4+ pages of people stuck on a show-stopping bug for a month and they haven't fixed it yet?

Ok then, have we at least nailed down what causes this bug to happen? I paid the bartender but then knocked him out and took my money back. Did that cause a problem? I would really like to continue this game one day. For now it's back to BF3

Are there any news at all about an upcoming patch to resolve this issue?

We honestly don't want to be restarting the game because of this game-breaking bug.

Well I decided that the help here was pathetic enough to just restart the game last night. I have a new 6950 so I was able to change the trilinear filtering to Antisotropic 16x and set a couple more things to high so this time around the graphics difference is why I can justify restarting.

I'm just doing the main quests until I see that shuttle then I'll save and do some side quests and report back.

Good luck everyone. I'm ASTOUNDED that a "show-stopper" bug is out there and they aren't dealing with it. It's not like we are getting too much money or something is broken in the menus. This bug actually stops the game from being able to progress.

Shame on Eidos for not testing comprehensively enough. It's not like I did anything weird. I just played the game the way I played it. A final release shouldn't break so easily imho.

btw, I understand that knowing how we all got to the point of breaking your game is extremely helpful in understanding the problem and knowing how to fix it. However being deeply involved in a game for hours on end dinking around doing anything you want makes it hard to remember what order you did something a week ago. We aren't documenting our progress on paper like a tester would.

If all of us found this bug I'm very surprised one of your testers didn't. Please fix asap, you guys are looking less than professional here.

Hello,

I am a PS3 user and I also have the same bug, the shuttle for TYM never arrives, I have tried several things but always the same, I do not want to restart the game, so please, any solution?

Fran.

I replayed the entire game without doing any sidequests up to the bug and this time the shuttle appeared. I then saved the game and proceeded to complete the sidequests and then get on the shuttle.

*shrugs* I can see why they can't reply because I'm thinking they probably haven't been able to duplicate it. Whatever...

bump. Eidos is there any solution you can find?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast