Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game tries to load exterior after leaving LIMB, then hangs. *possible spoilers*

Bump, still no luck, this is pretty freaking gamebreaking.

Default The same problem

I have the same problem. I'm stuck in the convention center (after talking to Taggard).
    'Never ending loading' happens when i open any of my saved games.

Same here ...

PLEASE Eidos, at least send us someone to deal with this issue.
    It seems to be a classic script error, shouldn't be taht hard for you to fix.

For US, the game experienced has been a disaster since that point. I want to finish the game with THIS adam, not a new one.

Please do your best.

Kind regards to the dev team, we love your work, please let us keep it that way.

Anyone heard back with any info yet?
    I haven't made any progress in the game since like the 28th of August due to this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrj View Post
    Anyone heard back with any info yet?
    I haven't made any progress in the game since like the 28th of August due to this bug.
    Nope, which sucks because all my friends have beaten it and I'm stuck on this chapter. Good to know Eidos, going on how many weeks and no response?

I bet it doesn't get fixed until after the stupid DLC comes out.
    Stable product > more content. Seriously.

UP !

Eidos, we want an anwser...

Your silence is a kind of "F You, you've bought the game, our work is done, now we don't care."

Exclamation

I had hoped that given todays patch, I might find this issue resolved, but it's exactly the same.
    I still can't exit LIMB. I just hang there...stuck on the loading screen reading an endless stream of "helpful tips."

It's been several weeks with no acknowledgement, no help, and no solution.
    This is absurd. Can we at least get a "Hey, we recognize how badly this has effected your game experience, but we're looking into it and hope to have a solution soon."

I could certainly respect that.
    Silence, I cannot.

2,000+ views on this thread and a bunch of people awaiting an answer, but none is given.
    Thanks Eidos.

Well,I decided to say screw it. I loaded up my last save that worked (In the Convention Center) and downloaded that "Debug Menu" mod, turned on infinite energy and then put silent steps and invisibility on and cloaked my way through the sewers and the rest of mission 12. I can confirm once you get done in that area and move onto the next chapter, the bug no longer happens. Kind of messed up, and I know some of you don't have a save that works, but for those that do I'd suggest that.

I'm having this bug too, but I narrowed my problem down to the transition between halves of the detroit map

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=122006

My last save is from chapter 4...
    last normal save, quick save, previous save and auto saved are doomed.

UUUUUP !!!!

isn't their any way to teleport to a working area ???
    the burger menu didn't help me sole this.

come on EIDOS, say something...

Quote Originally Posted by mr_Hk_ View Post
    My last save is from chapter 4...
    last normal save, quick save, previous save and auto saved are doomed.

UUUUUP !!!!

isn't their any way to teleport to a working area ???
    the burger menu didn't help me sole this.

come on EIDOS, say something...
    Good luck with that. 2,300 views now, and no official comments.

Have you put your save game somewhere we can access? Have you reported this via official tech support?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1255523/ <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycw2309 View Post
    Have you put your save game somewhere we can access? Have you reported this via official tech support?
    Yes, I have contacted official support. To paraphrase their reply: *shrug* "Dunno. Sorry."

Where should I put the savegames for you guys to access it?
    I appreciate the reply, btw.

Default Solved for me at least chapter 12 bug

I was stuck at the chapter 12 loading bug.

I had patched my game and I was stuck at the LIMB clinic. I had made a backup of my saves before I had patched. So I uninstalled the game replaced my game saves and re installed with no patches. I was able to go past the limb clinic.

Now I understand that this will not work for everyone But I am a firm believer of as many saved games as possible just in-case this happens.

This had happened in chapter 5 but I was able to recover with an earlier game save.

Have you put your save game somewhere we can access?
    my saves :
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5708588/chapter12_saves.zip

I though this was the official support board (steam redirect me here...)

thanks a lot for your time.

So...no follow-up?

I finally got tired of waiting and restarted. I barely got started on the first mission before this giant, steaming pile of electronic excrement flat-out stopped working and I had to ctr-alt-del my way into task manager.

This game actually worked perfectly up until the loading bug.
    Then you guys tossed in two patches. I noticed a framerate drop, and now in addition to not being able to pass Chapter 12 - I simply can't play the game.

Worse $50 I've ever spent, honestly.
    I wouldn't mind some hiccups if I could at least finish the game, but this is horrible.
    This should have stayed in QA until you got stuff working, not let loose on eager gamers in an unfinished state.

Disappointing. Bad form, Eidos.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mitchrj View Post
    So...no follow-up?
    Of course no follow up, the request for a save was just something he said to raise your hopes and make you stop complaining for a few days. Eidos have your money, they don't give a f-uck what happens to you now.

Can I request a refund because the product is defective as sold? Unfit for purpose?

And then people get upset that piracy is rife on the PC!

UP mister eidos ...

please, help us by doing your work

Congratulations, Eidos.

Myself and six others are filing class action lawsuits against your entire company. You have 24 hours to reply to this thread with AT LEAST news on a fix for this game-breaking bug; if you fail to comply, you will hear from my lawyer.

Given the circumstances, I believe offering you a way out of this mess you're in by simply giving us some acknowledgement is more than fair.

Failure to comply with this request will result in said lawsuits being filed.

im having the exact same trouble at the same point in the game on ps3 any fix yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Your_Worst_Nightmare View Post
    Congratulations, Eidos.

Myself and six others are filing class action lawsuits against your entire company. You have 24 hours to reply to this thread with AT LEAST news on a fix for this game-breaking bug; if you fail to comply, you will hear from my lawyer.

Given the circumstances, I believe offering you a way out of this mess you're in by simply giving us some acknowledgement is more than fair.

Good luck with that. Their army of lawyers lols at us, I'm sure.
    "Oh, you got robbed of $50 by buying a defective game? Who cares!? It's a video game! Also, we roll in cash!"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Your_Worst_Nightmare View Post
    Congratulations, Eidos.

Worst. Bluff. Evar.

You might as well have said that your dad is a lawyer, derp.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast