Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BUG REPORTS (in game)- All issues/discussion - BEWARE: Spoilers Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Risingred View Post
    Bug:

The side-quest to take down T-Bag or whatever his name is, the gangster boss leader guy in Detroit. You have to knock him out (not kill him) but kill all of his cronies. Well, one of the cronies clipped through the wall and now he's inside of a room that I don't have access to. There's a hacking panel but it's grayed out.
    Hm...

First of all..

T-bag? HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH

There is a spot in the "locked" room that can be broken through into from the hallway outside (dunno if you have a spare praxis or a lot of ammo or a grenade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitogre View Post
    Having the same problem myself on the 360 version. I've tried re-visiting Chets PC, I've tried different choice orders and I've found the bracelet (prior to going to her the first time). I'm all out of ideas!
    As I said, you're not missing much of a reward though :/
    Last edited by Viktoria; 06-21-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: merged double post
    "My coat is augmented"

Default Not sure if these are bugs figure i would ask here first

System: Xbox 360

level: middle is that medium?

First bug? in the start of the game there was no aiming? after i got augmentation i got a scope but no way to keep it steady? which leads me too

second bug? they shoot me three times im dead? i thought at first it was because i had no augmentation

Now the last fps game i played was masseffect 2, i don't mind changing the way i move through the game but if they are bugs i don't want to be <----doing that over a bug.

After paying $80 to get the deus ex human revolution Augmented edition i want to make sure i get my monies worth

anyways thanks for the response

Anyone having their Smart Vision augment glitch out and not work despite having full energy?

Default PS3 Bug Fix Needed!!

I've played two different copies of the game, on two different ps3's, and I've been disappointed to find that the game is incredible glitchy, ESPECIALLY in the interactive dialogue cutscenes. I've had random colored artifacts jumping in and out, strange rough-looking shadows (especially on Jensen), and a ton of texture pop-ins. I would really like it if Eidos could release a patch, like they did for the PC version. I don't understand the trend of releasing games before they've worked all this stuff out, and I for one would gladly wait the extra month for the game to come out and play like it should. It's really disappointing though, because it is impossible to fully enjoy the game when every other scene is glitching. It totally kills the immersion, and it's just incredibly frustrating. Is anyone else having these issues?
    Last edited by Sean272; 08-23-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Default Bug: Tutorial Videos Soft Locking Game

Description:

When entering the labs after talking with Sarif in his office the player enters the elevator, exits the elevator and a tutorial prompt appears entitled navigation.

Holding [BACK BUTTON] on the control launches a tutorial window.

Window appears as grey graphic background with text over paused game screen.
    A black pane is present in graphic area, where video obviously should appear.

Player can go through the tutorial but with no video displaying in pane.

Allowing the tutorial to end normally or pressing [START BUTTON] to skip locks the game. Must ctrl+alt+del out and kill the game process.

Expected:

Tutorial Videos should play normally
    Game should not lock when [START BUTTON] is pressed to skip or end tutorial

This happens with DX 11 enabled and disabled.

System
    G73jh Asus gaming laptop
    ATI 5870 video card
    Core i7 Q720 @1.60GHz
    8.00 GB ram
    Running Windows 7 64 bit (as admin)
    Latest graphics card drivers installed

EDIT: I would note that this seems like a Scaleform issue and not a system issue.
    Last edited by baxatron; 08-24-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Default Cloak and Daggers

System: PC

I've completed every portion of the cloak and daggers (met with the bad cop, neutralized the gang in the room and didn't kill the gang leader, and made it through the gang territory undiscovered) quest but its still reflecting that I need to neutralize the MCD gang and I need to do this undetected. I broke into his apartment first, then infiltrated the gang territory, and lastly took out the gang leader. Right now there is an unattainable blue marker in the sky that the game is telling me to get to. If the quest wasn't so long, I'd try the steps again in a different order.

Thanks

Default gravity pulls too hard

i'm not sure if this is a bug or an awful feature. everytime i jump the character rises in my opinion of normally but as soon as he hits the apex he practically drops like a brick. it's not exactly making the platformy stuff easy.

i figured it was some kind of punishment for augmenting the jump height but the icarus description says it affects falls of over 32 feet. my characters dying after 10 foot drops. either you guys designed a 20 foot gap for instant death or gravity's pulling down too hard and the inertia means unnecesary deaths.

to better describe this standing on the ground, you can jump and it's visually obvious you fall back down at least twice as fast as you rose.

Default Black screen

after the walking intro right before the elavator Ive got a blackscreen.

win7 64bit
    quadcore 3ghz
    4gig of ram ddr3
    gtx 280
    The best way to resolve a problem , is kill the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dciph View Post
    System: PC

I've completed every portion of the cloak and daggers (met with the bad cop, neutralized the gang in the room and didn't kill the gang leader, and made it through the gang territory undiscovered) quest but its still reflecting that I need to neutralize the MCD gang and I need to do this undetected. I broke into his apartment first, then infiltrated the gang territory, and lastly took out the gang leader. Right now there is an unattainable blue marker in the sky that the game is telling me to get to. If the quest wasn't so long, I'd try the steps again in a different order.

Thanks
    Same issue here. I have 2 blue "x in traingle" mission markers alerting me that I need to neutralize two more MCD gang members, but it's impossible to get to these markers. I can get within about 30 feet from one direction, and 15 from another, but I'm pretty sure they are clipped into a place I cannot get to. The markers appear to be in the downtown apartments, but something is off. When I stand at either of the windows to enter the apartments and look at my map, I'm offset a good bit from the yellow shaded "downtown apartments" area. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, or if the map is off in that regard.

I'll have to move on without completing this mission for now, and retry it on another play through when a fix is in place (or maybe I'll just get lucky next time). Kind of a downer in what has been such a fun experience so far.

I have the PC version of DEHR and unlike everyone else, im getting a different bug in the side quest Cloak and Daggers. When i first passed through the DBR place i picked up the weapons stash, deactivated the antenna and met Malik on the helipad. After going through all the stuff when Malik picked me up i looked in my quest log to see the weapon stash part of the cloak and daggers side quest was not completed. I thought i maybe forgot to pick it up so i went all the way back to the DRB only to find the weapon stash underneath the floor in that room by the sewer entrace unobtainable ( i couldn't pick it up). I have googled this problem and looked through forums and cant seem to find another person that has encountered this problem, help me!!!

i've made a video of the two issues i'm having (long load times and jupiter grvaity) the load times are long enough to chat with someone via the steam overlay. the gravity is strong enough to just about kill someone from slightly lower than second story fire escape stairs (roughly 20 feet) it's clear the character practically teleports to the ground on some larger falls.

surely i'm not the only one who thinks the physics are acting weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avZrGaUfnuQ

anyone ?

I have to say that I don't get it. Nothing seems aberrant about the speed at which you're falling, there.
    signature image

What drivers you running for your graphics card?
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1255523/ <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

lates driver on nvidia.com

GTX 280

Default Same problem here

Played through entire mission didn't kill anyone on medium difficulty.
    Got to hostage crisis with Zeke.
    First chose the let him go option by mistake
    Then reloaded to autosave
    Second round through I chose the try to free option
    then I took to long on the next option and ended up reloading
    next time through the game never progressed beyond the first question with the hostage just sobbing in a loop.

Quote Originally Posted by LordGurciullo View Post
    1. Mouse feels wrong. The instant I saw an x and a y axis I was really worried. Setting them both to the same number does not equal a smooth experience. The game was obviously built to be played with a gimped controller and has built in help mechanisms. The mouse needs a total restructure. It does choppy movements that go up then left, (not one smooth diagonal movement), that also feel like there trying to be smoothed out and a bit of negative acceleration (in some areas, like cut scenes). As it is now it feels as if I have a string attached to a control stick duct taped to my mouse. (yes I have tried the supposed "fixes"). *Also, A separate ADS sensitivity would really be appreciated*

2. The absolute core basic keyboard movement is off. When moving diagonally (which I do 95 percent of the time), you move at an increased speed. At first I thought maybe this is intentional and a throwback to the early/mid 90s games and it was the developers choice, but apparently this is not the case (As I've read this is only when using a keyboard). It makes the movement feel extremely clunky, with every direction change feeling like the character weighs 4 tons. I'm surprised more people aren't complaining... as everyone who knows how to play fps moves diagonally almost all the time.
    1. Mouse feels great to me. It was a little sensitive at first, but I changed the in game settings as well as adjusted the DPI of my mouse and it feels great. Natrual. Like all other games I play.

2. I did notice that. It is sort of odd. It must be a simple code change that adds the speed together due to the fact that two buttons are being pressed. 1 button = Normal speed. 2 buttons = 2x speed.

A simple patch fix, I imagine. Though it's not enough to "deaden" the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracher View Post
    Played the game all morning fine. Saved it and shut it down while I went out. Fired the game back up and loaded my saved game only to find this:

Nothing I do seems to fix the problem. I even tried reloading the entire game, reloading the last auto save, etc.
    I'm dying in the tutorial on easy. I don't have a health bar or any of the hud on my screen. I'd still die on easy with the hud but at least, I would know when it was going to happen.

You running through Steam?

the small jumps are fine but when you are falling from 2 floors up it does seem to go too fast, im not too concerned on this but yea seems a bit off.
    1 min 14 sec load time... feel for you

it's not so much the speed as it is the warping off your jump arc. if you get pulled down faster than your expecting you'll miss time your jumps. ie you'll jump forward at a 45 degree angle but at the apex will go hurtling down at a 60 degree angle. that first jump where i hit the concrete wasn't meant to happen that way.
    but considering the freefall that almost killed me was approx 20 feet and you can jump 9-10 with the leg augmentation. and the load time seriously hurts if your jumping about and failling.

i've since bought the icarus thingy but ran out of places it may be necesary for the time being.

Watched the vid. Yeah does seem an unusually quick acceleration in the drop of gravity, perhaps something they can tweak in a patch?.
    "I spill my drink!"
    "...what a shame..."

Preview build had this as well.
    Relics
    Dota 2 invites left: 16

yup

PS3 version
    As I was leaving the Sarif HQ (after completing 1st mission)
    I talked with the receptionist lady , there was a choice to ask about 3 different peoples offices. I asked about Jensen's office, when she starts talking, the audio dialog goes into a weird noise looping sound. You can still access the dialog menu and exit from it. However if you try to repeat the dialog no more sound.

Workaround that worked for me, save the game at that point and exit out of game, and restart , the dialog went thru ok. I had been playing only for a few hours, if I had to guess memory leak, as reboots fix those.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast