Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: BUG REPORTS (in game)- All issues/discussion - BEWARE: Spoilers Inside

Default Game Breaking bug with helicopter at end of Picus mission

Quote Originally Posted by CojakSilverBack View Post
    Having the same issue, finished the level when to chopper told her to wait looted the level went back said to take off and now it wont, does an auto save, and updates my objectives but chopper will not take off.
    I am having the exact same problem as the two above and it is preventing me from leaving this level and continuing the game without starting over. I have tried using all my save games but the problem is on all of them as well. I will talk to malik and when she says "Amen to that" in response to me saying that I am ready to go, the quest will be completed but It will not go to the cut scene and the helicopter will still have a prompt in front of it for "use helicopter". When I click on the prompt again the same conversation insues but I am still unable to leave the mission. Does anyone have a workaround or something that would get me past this problem because I like the game and I would very much love to be able to finish it. [SPOILER][/SPOILER

Audio lag between pulling trigger and bullets shooting, plus voice sync delay (PC). How difficult can it be to fix something so simple? Makes the game seem amateurish and unfinished. Oh wait, that's because it IS! Lol

Default crashing in conversations

In the conversation when you get to choose what to reply, it crashes whenever i choose the one on the left. The up down and right choices all work good but when choosing the Left choice it crashes. Any solution to this?

In the Taid Yong Medical mission you are supposed to gain entry to the labs by are finding a lab pass or sneaking in.

But due to a bug it is not necessary to find a pass as the guard will let you in anyway as though you have a pass.

This makes this section incredibly easy and breaks the whole stealth aspect of this mission.

This bug was added in one of the patches and has also been carried over to the directors cut.

Default police station

Went into the police station, got some lighting bugs in the tube connected to the upper air vent - exit.

The cops on the bottom floor near the morgue went through their conversation and the one that was supposed to sit afterward just stood there.

I'm having this bug where I have to give Van Bruggen the Medical Employee ID but I can't, he's frozen in a position where I can't talk to him. When I try to open the curtain where he was located, he just says "I can't encode what I don't have, Sarif man". I have it though. I can't seem to go further. Can somebody help me?

Default Deus Ex: HR DC Bug list

I found a nice bug list on the Steam forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238010...9350891608249/

Would be nice to have some word on how the patch is coming along.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213