Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AUDIO Q&As / Issues - All Discussion / All Platforms

Default AUDIO Q&As / Issues - All Discussion / All Platforms

Im using a creative x-fi extreme gamer. My surround sound is not working correctly and I'm not geting audio out of my rear speakers.

Default Soundtrack on PS3 Augmented edition help!

I picked up my copy of the PS3 version of the Augmented edition of the game, on the box it says the bonus disk has a soundtrack..

Well i popped it in and went into it, when i went to "The Score" as it's called on the disc, it says to get the music, i have to insert the blu-ray into a blu-ray drive on my computer...

Seriously? Is that the only way to get access to the soundtrack on the bonus disc? Is to have a blu-ray drive on my computer? There's gotta be something i'm overlooking...

Please help, i want the soundtrack

Yeah I have that issue too. I just joined the forms today to see if others were having issues. this sucks, all i want to do is listen to the soundtrack without looking it up online and now i cant even do that. i hope someone finds a solution. I have the game on PS3 also just to clarify.

Same here, why not just give an iTunes coupon or something of that nature? Also, the pre-order bonuses(Gamestop) are not included in the AE, and are included in the case for the regular edition. Is this a mistake or are we actually left out of pre-order bonuses?

Yeah I don't know why they didn't make it a regular DVD disc

the pre-order bonus codes are on your receipt, at least mine was..I'm really irritated about this soundtrack issue..its the only reason why I spent the extra 10 bucks on the AE

The bonus disc is actually a dvd, not a bluray (well i mastered it as a dvd).. you can put this into your pc fine.. the soundtrack is MP3 files so you can put them onto your ipod etc
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1255523/ <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycw2309 View Post
    The bonus disc is actually a dvd, not a bluray (well i mastered it as a dvd).. you can put this into your pc fine.. the soundtrack is MP3 files so you can put them onto your ipod etc
    Well there is some mistake then because my pc can't read the disc but it can read other dvds just fine

I have the augmented ps3 version as well. I was very excited to listen to the amazing soundtrack, however I have no BD drive on my computer... who does!? I'm not sure why we can't just install it to our ps3... I hope they can make this available to use some other way... really bummed. Game is amazing so far though!

yeah same here, whats the deal where do you get the music

Hmm that seems very strange indeed.. when you put into your ps3 and it appears on the XMB what does it list it as? a dvd video?

I noticed it to be DVD quality when watching the videos, however... the menu is in HD according to my TV. Nonetheless, I have no access to my soundtrack... come on eidos, help us loyal fans out. And just to reiterate, I have the ps3 version.

Hmm that seems very strange indeed.. when you put into your ps3 and it appears on the XMB what does it list it as? a dvd video?
    No, its shows the title of the disc and a screenshot..the same way as a BD would appear

it appears under video with and everything is fine when i get the the bonus dvd menu where it has view the motion comic and game trailers, but when i select score which i assumed was the soundtrack it says to access the soundtrack or something like that please insert the BD disk into the BD drive in your computer and download the files. I don't have a Blu Ray drive i my labtop and its only a year old and neither does my 2 month old Mac book Pro. A lot of labtops still don't have Blu Ray drives for some reason, at least when i look around.

Will check into that for you guys.. its late here (i am based in the UK) but will drop people an email to find out whats going on

Let just clear this up by saying i have NO problem with the game and am not ranting about it at all, i am just a disgruntled customer who is irritated he cannot listen to the games awesome music.

Quote Originally Posted by shepard91 View Post
    Let just clear this up by saying i have NO problem with the game and am not ranting about it at all, i am just a disgruntled customer who is irritated he cannot listen to the games awesome music.
    totally understand am looking into it for you..

totally understand am looking into it for you..
    Thanks, it nice to see someone is listening

Quote Originally Posted by shepard91 View Post
    Thanks, it nice to see someone is listening
    Agreed, hope to hear something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by enterSynesthesia View Post
    Agreed, hope to hear something soon.
    No pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJG View Post
    Well there is some mistake then because my pc can't read the disc but it can read other dvds just fine
    Same here.... my computer spits the disc back out. I have a macbook.

Really? The bottom of my bonus disc is blue like a bluray disc. You sure it was a DVD?

its a blu-ray i called square-enix but they just said too bad we gave it to you so what if you dont have a blu-ray on your pc. at least jaycw2309 is looking into it...much or then what square would do.

Quote Originally Posted by jim269 View Post
    its a blu-ray i called square-enix but they just said too bad we gave it to you so what if you dont have a blu-ray on your pc. at least jaycw2309 is looking into it...much or then what square would do.
    Yeah, I kind of expect that. Maybe eidos will be kind enough to just make the soundtrack available for download which they should of done in the first place. They should of provided us unique codes. Does anyone know if the xbox or pc version have the same problem?

Thanks guys, I'm sure someone will upload the soundtrack soon enough... just sucks that I can't access the version I purchased. It should have been made clear how the soundtrack would be accessed but it was not. Had I known this, I would have just got the pc version or the standard edition.

Sad face...

Hey guys, i'll make this quick and short. One of these issues may have already been discussed:

1. Control mapping problem: The Enter key is unmappable. This has likely been mentioned already, as i've seen it in a few previous threads. Eidos, may you please allow Enter to be mappable in the next patch? It baffles me how this was missed during beta testing and not fixed for the release of the game...

2. Sound problem: The music in the background is VERY faint, and to have the overall total volume increased, I have to turn my volume up on my speakers 50% more than I have to for other games I play. I am confident this is NOT an issue with my PC or settings, as I do not have to do this for other games I play. All volume sounds are cranked right up in the settings. I cannot find any other sound settings in the game that would fix this issue. It seems like the sound (especially the background music) in the game is naturally set to an abnormally low level to begin with. Does anyone else find this is the case for the game? I'm hoping this can be fixed in a patch??

That is all, thanks!

Bump.
    Last edited by Viktoria; 08-24-2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: merged double post

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast