Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Default TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Hello fellow Tomb Raider fans, welcome to the official forums

Please feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to the community if you're new, and to welcome new members.

If you recently joined, tell us a bit about yourself and what made you end up on these forums; how did you find us and how did you get involved with the game?

------

To introduce myself, I am Driber, forum administrator and I live in the Czech Republic. My roots here at Eidos are in the Tomb Raider Level Editor forum section, which I heard about on some TR email newsgroup over a decade ago. I love creating my own TR levels, though I haven't built anything the past few years. But I'm still playing custom levels made by others from time to time.

I've been a fan of TR since the release of the first game back in '96 and have been enjoying all its sequels since (Yes, even AoD! ) and am looking forward to the next installment

-------

If anyone has questions or comments about the forum, please feel free to contact me or another member of staff via PM. Our current set of TR mods is: TranceTrouble | The Hylden | Chip5541

-------

Links to important forum threads and popular topics

Below you'll find a collection of frequently used forum threads. Please see the list below before creating a new thread - there may already be an existing one!

--- TR10 Specific Topics ---

The Times (Looking for the latest news on TR10 (Rise of the Tomb Raider) - in The Times you'll find all the major updates on the game and community events! The first post of the thread contains an archive of links of TR10 news in chronological order.)

The Official TR10 Wish List (A large collection of wishes from the TR community regarding TR10. Vote on existing wishes to let the devs know what is most popular, or add your own wishes for others to vote on!)

Official TR10 Media (Official media assets from Crystal Dynamics. Look here for the highest quality and highest resolution media available for all your desktop decorating and Photoshopping needs!)

Official Lara's looks discussion thread (From head to toe - discuss Lara's new physical features. Warning: boob discussions always lurking around a corner )

--- General Topics ---

The Humble Abode (A thread for random discussions. From news and politics to your favorite icecream flavor, this is the thread for all your Off Topic needs )

TR Community members photos (Curious to see the faces behind the members of our community? Have a look in this thread, and share your own photos!)

What's your favorite TR game? Now incl. TR9! (Let us know what your all time favorite TR game is!)

The History Book (thread of funny member conversations)

How TR changed your life | Post your stories here! (Share your story on what TR means to you and how it affected your life.)

The official forum members birthday thread (and other big celebrations) (Let us know when you're having your birthday or other big milestones in your life that call for celebration!)

Tomb Raider Tours (Check out some of the impressive fan collections)

Tomb Raider (2013) Hollywood movie (confirmed!) discussion thread (Talk about the upcoming Hollywood Tomb Raider film)

forum announcements / improvements / feedback / questions / suggestions (Got suggestions for forum improvements, new features, etc? Post them here!)
    Last edited by Driber; 06-23-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: update

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Nice to meet you mods , also like to say myself and ants act as guides here, go check out the thread of randomness in the Tomb Raider General Discussion forum

now to go get my trusty partner in crime
    'I made you a pie'. 'ooh what flavour is it?'. 'pie flavour...'
    signature image

Please don't check the thread of randomness... I bang on about the same crap generally! Quentin Tarantino, Resident Evil, more Resident Evil and occasionally the Metal Gear Solid.

But seriously. Nice to meet you in a virtual acquaintance.

And indeed, I'm the Northern counterpart of Danielsun.

Hey guys, welcome to the TR-side of the forum.
    signature image

Hi new mods! I'm, well, me.
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Hello new mods! Welcome
    signature image

Nice to know about our new mods. I hope you have a peaceful "job" in the forum

My name is John, i am a greek Lara lover, i am an author and mod at a greek videogame site (yeah i know you will have a hard work ), and i am 22 years old.

And i love Panathinaikos (Barcelona fans... ) and Manchester United.

Raid on everyone!!!
    Last edited by aragorn2; 04-02-2011 at 02:39 AM.
    signature image

Hello, new mods! Welcome to the wonderful world of Lara Croft-ness.

My name is Rose. I'm 21 years old--currently stuck in university--and I've been a fan of the TR franchise since I was 8.

signature image

My name is Natla, I'm roughly 150 years old (ladies never tell) and I ought to be in charge of everything. Only kidding.

Hello
    I m appele Beretta j ' am 43 years old I am French I am a fan of the franchising(frankness) Tomb Raider and its heroine since the very first opus thus that is fifteen wonderful year I waits for TOMB RAIDER 9 with impatience
    An icone goes renaitre

hello guys
    i'm angela...i'm from Greece and i....LOVE TOMB RAIDER....
    i've been a fan of tomb raider since 1996 ( well actually thats when i was born ) ( yeah i'm not very old :-\ ) i have played all tomb raider games and i just can't get enough of them...i'm looking forward for the new tomb raider game...i can't wait
    anyway to much bla bla
    cheers (hello to MyImmortal and Jerion )
    PL Aragorn2 lol

Hi, I am ... well, John Akam. Played TR since 11, now I'm 23. Not exactly a newbie in this forum, but my existence is almost unknown . Back in 2008 to 2010 I consider myself as a regular 'poster' in this forum. And then someone said something mean to me so I've become a lurker ever since . But maybe this is about to change. So I welcome myself back .
    A refrigerator- when you open the door, the light goes on, but when you close the door, the light goes off... or does it?

Welcome back, fellow lurker!

Don't let any personal attacks deter you from posting here. The moderating team is here to deal with those who cannot stay friendly to others

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

^
    Seconded.

A warm welcome to everyone here.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hey there!

I'm Christopher and I'm 24 years old. I've been playing Tomb Raider since 1996. I was mesmerised by Lara's charm and couldn't snap out of it.
    It's a real pleasure to meet the new mods and other Tomb Raider fans.

Hey guys welcome to The TR fourm , youll love it
    signature image

my name is tomb 1 fan cause once i starting playing it i couldn't get enough of it

Welcome Christopher and tomb1fan.
    signature image

Plllbttt.

^Is that a sufficient introduction?

My name is Suma.
    I'm 17, on track to graduate, and will be in college next fall.
    I've been a Tomb Raider fan since I was 4, when I used to watch my older brother play.
    I might seem "mean" sometimes when I'm posting...
    But I'll try to make it obvious when I'm just being humorous.
    Or trying to be. idk.

Welcome Suma, good to have you on board.
    signature image

Red face

Hi TR fans! My name's Dasha and I'm from Estonia (it's a little, quite and boring country near Russia) I can speek English Russian Estonian French and Chinese a little) So nice to meet You!!!

It's good to have you on board!
    signature imagesignature image

welcome babies!
    im denis, quite famous here in the forums..been in many fights and disagreements so..
    im from greece, 20 years old and umm ask me whatever else u want to know!

aw well
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Welcome Dasha and Denis.
    signature image

Hi, I'm Peter, I'm from Poland and I've been playing Tomb Raider since 1998 and I love Karl <3
    A mature approach + innovative gameplay + the series fundamentals = TReboot :') Thank You CD <3

Page 1 of 44 1234567891011 ... LastLast