Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344
Results 1,076 to 1,088 of 1088

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

I'm really bad at this stuff but I'm going to try it!

hello!

My name is Esther and i'm from the Netherlands (you know that little country)
    And I don't play Tomb Raider very long but I really like it.
    I ended up here, because I was looking for a new wallpaper for my laptop, and it has to be a TR wallpaper of course and then I saw this forum.
    And maybe I'm going to download one of the older TR games.
    Could anyone recommend one?

lol I'm sorry I'm not very good at this stuff
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    Almost two years ago, Driber invited me to make a "welcome post" here when I start posting in this section.

Today, I decided to take him up on that offer.
    I'm amazed you even remember that

Quote Originally Posted by ARaider View Post

hello!

I ended up here, because I was looking for a new wallpaper for my laptop, and it has to be a TR wallpaper of course and then I saw this forum.

Welcome

I would recommend TR3. You can get it on Steam or on GOG if you're a PC gamer, and on PSN if you're a playstation gal.

TR3 has beautiful locations and the locations are very varied.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post

Welcome

I would recommend TR3. You can get it on Steam or on GOG if you're a PC gamer, and on PSN if you're a playstation gal.

TR3 has beautiful locations and the locations are very varied.
    thanks!
    I will definitly check it out!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by ARaider View Post

hello!

Welcome Esther! I'm also interested in playing the older Tomb Raider games. Looks like PSN is the way to go for me. Thanks Driber.

I didn't.

I was looking through our old PMs when I found a message of you telling me to post in the TR section. Which was two years ago.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    I didn't.

I was looking through our old PMs when I found a message of you telling me to post in the TR section. Which was two years ago.
    Ahhhh I see. Well that's not so remarkable then

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Hi, my name is Mitch. I am from the United States. I have been a fan of Tomb Raider since as long I can remember. I found this forum back a couple of years ago. Just wanted to say hey!

OK, I guess its time to introduce myself.
    My name is Chris, I'm female, live in germany, a bit older than 30 and I played Tomb Raider since I was a kid. Without TR I doubt I would've stayed a gamer. I owned a PSX for the longest time, didn't had the money for a PS2 at that time and now own a PS3. I plan to buy a PS4 when Uncharted4 is out. I love travelling, altough I don't do it as much as I'd like to. I love ancient history and architecture. I love video games. I prefer old Lara and wanted to throw my controller away, when new Lara said (ironically, I KNOW!) that she hated tombs. In the end new Lara slowly grew on me, but I still prefer classic Lady Croft. If you have any questions about me, shoot.

A warm welcome to Mitch and Chris

Hello,

I'm new here and thought I could introduce myself here maybe...

I'm really not good at writing about myself but let's just give it a shot.

Well, I'm Alexandra, I'm a woman, almost 25 years old, I live in Los Angeles where I work as a graphics and website designer, I LOVE videogames, especially Assassin's Creed, Dark Souls and, well, obviously Tomb Raider, I go to the gym, I love to work out, Asian food is my favourite, my social life sucks, I HATE to go clubbing, I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNITY, I love Breaking Bad, I'm Atheist, I DON'T have a boy/girlfriend, South Park is heaven and Quentin Tarantino makes my life worth to live. I'm also disabled.

And one more thing and this might upset a few of you maybe, in case Lara ever gets a girlfriend, PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE SAM!! She is such an annoying little child and so totally does not fit Lara!

Okay, that much about me. No idea how often I might be around, I'm not that much into "forum stuff" normally, just very bored and people with the same interests are always nice to talk to.

You can call me Alex if you want.

Hi Alex! Welcome to the Forums!
    If you are reading this signature, you have just wasted 3 seconds of your life

Welcome aboard, Alexandra

You have an excellent taste in TV series and movies

Just curious, how did you find us?

Welcome aboard, Alexandra

You have an excellent taste in TV series and movies

Just curious, how did you find us?
    Thanks, guys.

Yeah, haha, but come on, EVERYONE likes Breaking Bad, Tarantino and South Park or not?
    I'm very much into movies in general though and basically everything I can do from the couch and I don't need to stand up for, lmao. No, I'm not lazy. Just don't really have a choice. But as long as Tarantino is still alive I'm fine with that.
    Some of my fav directors are also Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, James Cameron and Martin Scorsese.

I found this forum through Rhianna Pratchett's twitter feed. She was talking with someone about "official and non official" forums so I got curious a lil.

Quote Originally Posted by GaeaAlexandra View Post
    Thanks, guys.

Yeah, haha, but come on, EVERYONE likes Breaking Bad, Tarantino and South Park or not?
    I'm very much into movies in general though and basically everything I can do from the couch and I don't need to stand up for, lmao. No, I'm not lazy. Just don't really have a choice. But as long as Tarantino is still alive I'm fine with that.
    Some of my fav directors are also Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, James Cameron and Martin Scorsese.

I found this forum through Rhianna Pratchett's twitter feed. She was talking with someone about "official and non official" forums so I got curious a lil.
    Ha, believe it or not, but some people don't even know South Park. At all. Blasphemy, right?

Well enjoy your stay. Don't be shy and feel free to jump in any of the discussions!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344