Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TR Forum Welcome & Navigation Thread | Introduce yourself here!

Been a member for yonks, but I always seem to end up back here just before a new TR game is released... lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger27 View Post
    Hi, my names Ryan, I've been a Fan of TR for about a year, but the first experience with the game wasn't so good. I was 5 or 6 and i got scared by how dark it was in the tomb and the mummies jumping out and scaring me.
    Good to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryRapids View Post
    Been a member for yonks, but I always seem to end up back here just before a new TR game is released... lol
    Well, it's good to have you back. I don't think anyone truly leaves this place (unless it's by force ).

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Hello my name's Isabelle ^^

Been TR fan for a while too, tho i didnt play 1st and 2nd games ^^

I also like drawing, for the past few years i bet 50% of what i draw was about TR lol

here's the one I just made (thought new lara needs new comic look ^^)

And also I have an idea i'd wish to talk about with a member of Eidos squad
    Welcome aboard!
    signature imagesignature image

Loving the artwork!

Welcome cool new people.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Arielle, your drawing is amazing ! You're talented !
    Adventure found me...

thank you ^^

Hey all!

I'm Odonata. The name comes from the order that dragonflies belong to. (although it's not my real name.) My age...old enough to know better. ;P. I'm from the US and currently training to become a registered pharmacy technician.
    I have been a huge TR fan since the late 90s. My kids and I used to fight over the Playstation when they were younger. lol. I usually just visit the forums to see what's going on in the TR world, but I decided to finally join!
    I don't really play video games that often but my favorites are anything adventure-y such as TR of course! Oblivion, Red Dead Redemption (horsies!) Fallout, and Assassins Creed and the like.
    Deep in the sun-searched growths the dragonfly
    Hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky. ~Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Silent Noon

Hi Odonata. Welcome to the madhouse
    wintervoices.blogspot.com
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryRapids View Post
    Diddo .. lol
    signature image

Hi,
    i am Jana.
    I am from Germany (sorry my english isn't good)

Default Hi everyone, I'm Deb (pseudo: PS3 Deb H)

If you ever read some of my posts on this forum, you may find I have a tendency to go on and on (and on)! On forums (and IRL), I babble a lot (it's either a curse - or I'm over enthusiastic, you decide). But I mean well

I'm a big fan of the Tomb Raider series and of Lara Croft;

I love what Stellalune (of Stella's Tomb Raider Site) has contributed to this game over the years;

My first game ever was TR3 on the PS1. Got hooked, became an avid gamer;

I'm in favor of the eventual remakes of TR2-3 and LR (would be fantastic in full HD with Lara showing true emotions!);

I will turn 50 next September;

I'm from the Province of Quebec ( may just be another reason I babble a lot );

Sooo looking forward to Lara's next big adventure;

Arielle, your artwork is FANTASTIC! Love it;

Lastly, I tried to be mature once (I think it was in 1992). I'll never try THAT again!

Cheers!

I'll shut up now.
    Last edited by PS3 Deb H; 05-07-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heratrice View Post
    Hi,
    i am Jana.
    I am from Germany (sorry my english isn't good)
    Your English is flawless. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to all new members.
    signature image

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone,

@PS3 Deb, wow, I feel like a coward for not posting my age now,lol. I'm so glad there's someone close to my own age who still enjoys TR! OK, here it goes, I just turned...43...today. (cries)
    Hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky. ~Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Silent Noon

Happy birthday Odonata!

There are a lot of gamers our age out there so don't' feel bad!

And to cheer you up, did you know that turning 43 is a very special age? It is the very first year that confirms without a doubt that you are no longer 42!

Raid on!

Deb
    Yes, a 'Lady' should be modest! - Angelina Jolie as Lara in Tomb Raider (2001)

Yay, Happy Birthday Odonata! Flowers for you.
    signature image

Hey Odonata!
    Happy Birthday! It seems we have birthday on the same day because I'm turning 25 today!

Awww, thanks everyone! I've been trying to ignore my b-day for years now, but my family won't let me. lol. But I do appreciate the "happy birthdays". Thank you again.

Happy birthday Chriss99! Yay taureans!(sp?)

Default Hi everybody!!

Hi everybody! My name is Jose M. Pedraza. Iím from Puerto Rico (USA territory in the Caribbean) and Iím a die hard Tomb Raider fan. This is the first time I join a forum so please bear with me. Iíve played almost all of the TR games including the Gold editions of the first three original games. Iím happy to see TR hasnít died and after all these years we still get new TR games to play.

I was fortunate enough to travel to the UK several times between 2006 and 2009. It is a very lovely country, very rich in history and with very lovely people. The first time I visited London it blew my mind!!! I need to get back to work now or else Iíll be fired!! Nice to be part of the forum!! Cheers!

Welcome!!!
    Adventure found me...

Default Been a while...

Hello everyone, been gone for a couple of years, thought I would drop in and see if my password still worked.
    Used to hang around quite a bit in the pre-AOD days, but lost interest due to the bugs...never finished it and never got into the later games, also, life just got WAY WAY too busy. I've kept my "hand" in playing the LE games, mainly from TRLE.net.
    I wonder how many of the "old hands" are still around? I recognize Driber...what about Staticon, Dhama, John Carter, Goran, Catsuit...gee it's been a long time.

Well, I got some catching up to do.

Hi there TheBoo, I remember you! (hey that rhymed )

Goran and John are still around, though not as much as before (at least visually) as they are not mods here anymore.

Cat hasn't been here in some time. Last time was in 2010 I think.

Dhama has been loooong gone since he emigrated to Sweden. (Wow, your last visit to Eidos really has been a long time, hasn't it!)

Kevin (staticon) still drops in once in a while, I believe.

Good to see you back, mate. You should definitely try some of the latest games. At least TR Anniversary, that was an awesome game to play and really brings back memories!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagonô | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Nice to see the forum getting some life back. I haven't been around since TR Underworld, but I have been keeping up with Lara @ Tomb Raider Chronicles since the TRU site wasn't getting much attention.

Nice to meet the new mods and see a new title. I'm an old chap, so let's leave at that!
    Amanda Rules!!
    I made this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenas View Post
    Your mom played Tomb Raider!? . You're so lucky. My mom just thinks that she is some pointless pixellated construction .
    my mom played 2 but se stopped because se couldnt understand english!! now i play all day and she screams from the other room : watch out of that monster!! is coming on you!!! my family (even my grandmother ) loves tomb raider....weird welcome 2 all of u
    Antzy loves tomb raider <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

What's there to understand. Press to draw guns, then keep bashing to shoot

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagonô | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

well this is more of a reintroduction than an introduction - i haven't been here since after Underworld came out, and before that i used to check in every few hours. well, what can i say? i first played TR1 when i was 9, it was the second game i ever bought and i've been hooked ever since, through thick and thin, and i will always be. as long as Ms. Croft is around, i'll be there to support her...
    hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast