Thread: "She Fell Over, She Fell Over" LOL!

Talking "She Fell Over, She Fell Over" LOL!

It couldn't have happened to a nicer nor less deserving person could it?

There I was, minding me own when I came a cropper right outside of the Muslim restaurant

Crashed my knee on the pavement last night on the way back from the Spar shop but all the lovely Muslim staff came to my aid and helped me back on to my feet! I went in to the bar area and had a glass of red to steady my nerves and told them to keep the change (a 20 note!). Well 'tis the season for good will and I was just so grateful that someone came to my assistance!!

Moral of the story - don't venture out unless absolutely necessary - you'll save 20 and a busted knee!
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

LOL :P that was funny , hope ur knee is better now

*hugs!* Hey, at least there was somebody there to help. I've taken a tumble as a pizza boy several times now and the only response I've received so far is laughter... (To be fair I'm sure I look hilarious as I desperately try to balance the pizza on the way down!)
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel'sRevenge View Post
    *hugs!* Hey, at least there was somebody there to help. I've taken a tumble as a pizza boy several times now and the only response I've received so far is laughter... (To be fair I'm sure I look hilarious as I desperately try to balance the pizza on the way down!)
    Awwww hehe

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewGuy View Post
    LOL :P that was funny , hope ur knee is better now
    Thanks dude, no real damage done, just my bruised ego lol

Yes but I don't see them often and business is slow for them at times.

I just like to show a bit of generosity in a non-patronising way by telling them to have a drink on me kind of thing. Not everyone would go to the trouble to help another person who had taken a nasty tumble. I wouldn't hesitate of course but not everyone is kind and helpful so a small reward was definitely the order of the day