Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [BEL] Strike In Narrow Path: Commandos Expansion Pack

To backup your savegames, just copy all the *.SAV files inside the OUTPUT folder to another place. Reinstall the game and then restore the *.SAV files.

And for all of you who encounter technical problems while playing SINP, I have two more proposed solutions:
    1) Replace the SINP Comandos.exe with the file inside this archive: sites.google.com/site/belcommandos/Home/CommandosUltimateFix-SINP.zip
    ...and if it still doesn't work...
    2) Install Microsoft's Virtual PC 2007 (with Windows 98) and then install SINP on the virtual machine. I know, that's a big effort - but it's the last thing I can think off to solve the incompatibility problem.

hi zeppelin...........tank you for help for we gamers...

my problem so ...... help me..my screen have problem...........

please... do i can install snip right version not screen problem ... 2.1 2.2 or right 2.3

please....!!!!!!!!!!!! my win xp please zeppelin (( for god ))

I've already sent some emails to you guys.
    1) Kickstarter project RTT
    2) add a subscription to updates for your work please
    3) Polish the website / menu, presentation
    4) links to facebook
    5) provide a way for the fans to contribute with money

SCREEEEEEEEEEENNN PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZEPPELIN PLEASE HELP////////// I WANT VERSION 2.2 FOR DOWNLOAD EXPANSION

PACK PLEASE !!!!!????????

Hey, I'm having trouble getting started with this game.
    I downloaded and installed the setup file and the first 2 mission files as directed but i'm still not able to play the game.
    I get this message when I hit "new game":

YOU CAN SEE THIS SCREEN BECAUSE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
    -YOU HAVEN''T INSTALLED ANY MISSIONS YET.
    YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST MISSION FOR THE MOMENT.
    IN BOTH CASES PLEASE VISIT
    SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITES/STRIKEINNARROWPATHHI.BAIDU.COM/CORALSUNDY
    AND DOWNLOAD ALL THE AVAILABLE MISSION FILES

Quote Originally Posted by nik8784 View Post
    Hey, I'm having trouble getting started with this game.
    I downloaded and installed the setup file and the first 2 mission files as directed but i'm still not able to play the game.
    I get this message when I hit "new game":
    Hi!
    Please run the setup for the first mission again - run it as administrator if necessary.
    If it still doesn't work, check if the file your_SINP_path\DATOS\MISIONES\MAPA0000.MIS has the size of ~17KB.

Hey zeppelin,
    I did run it as administrator but still the same message. And I checked the file that you mentioned, it has size of 0 bytes. I think that might be the reason. Do you have any solution on how to fix that? thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by nik8784 View Post
    Hey zeppelin,
    I did run it as administrator but still the same message. And I checked the file that you mentioned, it has size of 0 bytes. I think that might be the reason. Do you have any solution on how to fix that? thanks bud
    Yeah, that's the reason, although I don't understand why the file wasn't installed properly
    My suggestion:
    1) uninstall SINP
    2) remove the SINP folder (usually C:\Program Files\Strike In Narrow Path 2.3)
    3) install SINP again and make sure you execute the setups in the correct order: sinp2.3.exe, sinp2.3_mis1.exe, sinp2.3_mis2.exe, ...
    (usually the setup remembers the installation path, but better check this too when running the mission setups)

And if it still doesn't work, I'll send you the files via email or upload them as .zip archives

Hey, thanks for directing me towards the mistake, but it was actually my fault. I must have misread the steps to setup the game. You know how it said in brackets "(make sure you install the mission files into your SINP folder)." I made a separate folder into the sinp path 2.3 folder while installing the mission and that's why the mission files were not replaced with the original files. Thanks for your help though.

Hello guys, missions after 6 (7 and 8) are easy, can you please make harder missions like 6 next time?

This pack is great, the only flaw is that it is probably not localized in my language. : (: D

Thanks for this guys.

I just finished both BEL and BTCOD (for the 1st time I might add) and this just prolonged the joy.
    Great job guys, keep it up.

BTW, I'm having huge problems in mission 4 after the beginning when you have to come down from the roof. Anyone got any suggestions on how to do it silently? I'm embarrassed that I can't find a way on my own, but I want to proceed in the game to explore the newer levels. (been stuck there for a number of hours).

Hi Nzap,
    have you already checked out the walkthroughs from the official website? https://sites.google.com/site/strike...th/walkthrough
    There's also a nice video for the 4th mission

BTW, we are planning to release the 9th mission of SINP on 1/1/2013.

sorry , but latest mission 9 was easy..., i have saved 3 sniper bullets and 1 grenade..

Quote Originally Posted by henek1234 View Post
    sorry , but latest mission 9 was easy..., i have saved 3 sniper bullets and 1 grenade..
    Thank you for the feedback. Are there any areas of the map in particular that were too easy for you?
    BTW, how long did it take you to finish the mission? Thanks again!

Played the the whole SINP series again
    It really was fun.

Any idea when 10th mission will be released?
    In politics, stupidity is not a handicap

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345