Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing at this very minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Rios View Post
    I didn't know about the tribe, I am however aware of the town, but I was referring specifically to the Tuscarawas River that flows into the great lakes. I heard it referenced in one of my favorite songs of all time. Figured Id mention it because I saw you are from Ohio and Ive never talked to anyone from Buckeye State before.
    Haha, wow I feel special, I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before

Someone needs to pass me something with caffiene in it, I'm about to pass out for some reason...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

I'm just hanging my laundry and watching some TV in my pyjamas. Pyjamas rock, it has to be said. I clock-watch and when it gets to about 6pm I am ready to leap into my nice...warm...cosy...fluffy...pink PJS!!!!

Oh and I am trying and failing to restore some semblance of order to my Facebook application "FrontierVille". I decided to have a revamp and currently I have trees, cattle, fences, weeds, trees, skulls, crops, implements and all manner of items plonked about randomly. It looks like a council tip but it takes so long to move everything and I've lost all sense of design and symmetry, lol
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Are they feety pajamas?
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Talking

Are they feety pajamas?
    No but I do have fluffy white boot slippers on to compliment my glamorous ensemble .. There's something appealing about those baby-gro things for adult Sheilas in the midst of winter though! Never bought one but can you imagine having to clamber down a twelve foot pole in cases of a house inferno in the dead of night wearing what appears to be a bunny outfit without the ears?

I can imagine it. During my years as a fireman I have "clambered" (actually slid) down a 30 foot pole many, many times.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by theBlackman View Post
    I can imagine it. During my years as a fireman I have "clambered" (actually slid) down a 30 foot pole many, many times.
    Hopefully without the bunny outfit....

*Tucks a 20 Dollar bill into TBM's waist belt and swoons suitably to the pole dancer*

Quote Originally Posted by Lo View Post
    *Tucks a 20 Dollar bill into TBM's waist belt and swoons suitably to the pole dancer*
    You're flirting again Lo.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Excepting the time at the computer, reading the unabridged Art of war by Sun Tzu/Sun Pin. Same author, different interpretations of name.

Lightbulb

I'm currently checking in on the forums and getting ready to play WoW with a friend.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Getting ready for dinner and nibbling on some outrageously taste strips of seasoned, crisp, fat -yes fat- from a prime rib that I roasted yesterday.

Seasoned with Garlic, salt, pepper and done in a slow oven. Deboned the roast and peeled some (about 1/4 inch slab of the top layer) of the crispy fat off, sliced into "fingerfood" size and saved for nibbles.

Dinner will be a salad, FF spuds, and French Dip sandwiches. Sorry. There is no way to invite you all or to have it delivered.

I bought a 24 pound Prime Rib and roasted it yesterday, so will have many days of food (steaks and sandwiches and beef ribs) left. Wonderful, cuts with a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen View Post
    I'm currently checking in on the forums and getting ready to play WoW with a friend.
    Hey I used to have WoW!

I am getting ready to go to bed.

Default Slightly off topic

Quote Originally Posted by rinmach View Post
    Hey I used to have WoW!

[...]
    I am WOW!

CUT IT OUT BM! Yer makin me hungry!!!!

I'm almost ready to shuffle off to bed again...
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Smile

You're flirting again Lo.
    I'm allowed to flirt with the lovely TBM! He's possibly the only ex-mod who tells it like it is...and he deserves every little bit of flirtation from every lovely lady. He earned his badge and make no mistake!

I'm allowed to flirt with the lovely TBM! He's possibly the only ex-mod who tells it like it is...and he deserves every little bit of flirtation from every lovely lady. He earned his badge and make no mistake!
    Awww! You can flirt with me any time pretty lady.

Did you get your Router reset, and did that help any?

Smile

Yes thanks, TBM, it can perform rather sporadically at times but it is, afterall, left on for the duration. I sometimes ponder whether or not to switch it off over night. I'm with Plusnet and I was first given a decidedly cr@ppy DSL router which (I might add), had long since "officially" gone out of circulation There were not even any patches available for download it was that neanderthal

Me being you, so to speak, I called HO and logged a hearty complaint. The cheeky articles expected me to pay for an alternative. I was having none of that so I negotiated for this Thomson number but they still wanted me to return the faulty one By and large, it performs well but not being technologically minded, I can't determine where the fault lies.

Basically, I have once again gotten into the habitual process of copying and pasting my retorts lest they get swallowed up in the system!

Sometimes, for whatever reason, the routers and DSL modems will have a mental breakdown. Most of the time if you turn it off for a minute or so and then turn it back on it will reset.

But you need to unplug it or cut the power if you have it on a powerstrip. Just turning the unit off won't do it.

Mine does is every once in a while.

Ah right. Turn it off at the mains? Heck, that will shut down everything in here, including my brain

Ah right. Turn it off at the mains? Heck, that will shut down everything in here, including my brain
    Just pull the plug for the router. Not everything. I'm sure you can manage that. I cheat. I have a multi-switch computer control board. So I can turn off individual items.

I have a Main, computer, monitor, printer, accessories (2) so I can shut off each.

The Computer is the main system, the monitor is shared with a KVM switch, the printer is for my W98 system, one accessory is the DSL modem/router, the other is for my powered speaker system.

Get an extension socket with a switch to power all your computer stuff.

Switch it off when you're gone or asleep. No worries about having to reset your modem every now and then and it saves quite a bit of electricity as well which is good for the environment

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I'm really bored out of my pointy little head! Guess what I'm doing?
    UGH!
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

ima listening to the second audio podcast for lara croft
    'I made you a pie'. 'ooh what flavour is it?'. 'pie flavour...'
    signature image

Thumbs up

I'm sitting back and enjoying a king-sized Kit Kat and "allegedly" working.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen View Post
    I'm sitting back and enjoying a king-sized Kit Kat and "allegedly" working.
    lol i like the use of words there
    'I made you a pie'. 'ooh what flavour is it?'. 'pie flavour...'
    signature image

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast