Thread: new part

Arrow new part

hello, how are you all?
    i am new here and i am Eidos lover . i was wondering too much. Will there be a new part of the game Commandos? or it's just 3 parts . Are there any planing to make part 4 cause really i missed this game it's enjoyable one.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar_Ghost View Post
    hello, how are you all?
    i am new here and i am Eidos lover . i was wondering too much. Will there be a new part of the game Commandos? or it's just 3 parts . Are there any planing to make part 4 cause really i missed this game it's enjoyable one.
    There are actually 4 or 5 games depending how you count:
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Beyond The Call Of Duty
    Men Of Courage
    Destination Berlin
    Strike Force

of which Strike force is an FPS and BtCOD is an expansion to BEL.

We are all wondering if there is coming more or not, sometimes there are small rumours flying around, but no bigger announcement has been made yet.
    If you want to play similar games I can suggest Desperados:Wanted Dead or Alive and Helldorado, which both are mostly based on stealth. Desperados 2 had quite a lot of action/shooting so it is not really a similar game you could argue.

Desperados:Wanted Dead or Alive is an amazing game that plays like the original Commandos BEL and Commando BCD.

I haven't tried Desperados 2 or Helldorado yet but I hear they are more like Commandos 2.

Since there will likely be no more Commandos games, these games are definately worth checking out as they are cheap now.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    Desperados:Wanted Dead or Alive is an amazing game that plays like the original Commandos BEL and Commando BCD.

I haven't tried Desperados 2 or Helldorado yet but I hear they are more like Commandos 2.

Since there will likely be no more Commandos games, these games are definately worth checking out as they are cheap now.
    Desperados 2 and Helldorado are pretty similar games if you look very shallow, but deeply Helldorado is much more based on stealth than Desperados 2 and is much closer to Desperados: WDOA.
    I absolutely love Helldorado, as it is not very easy, just like the earliest Commandos games