Thread: Shellshock Nam 67 Fatal Error

Question Shellshock Nam 67 Fatal Error

Installation successful. When I attempt to play the game I recieve a Fatal Error message. It says - Failed to open cache:scripts/menu/startup.luabin. Wth is this??? Anyone??

The game is . Those who made it must be somewhat or completley retarded. It appears as if this game does not work for anyone.

Exclamation Shellshock Nam 67 First Level Error

Hello Eidos! I have a problem with shellshock nam 67! i have put the crack everything and im starting the game excellent BUT when i start mission 1 only i can i see are the weapon,bullets,map and blips etc.... and a black screen that make shellshock stop working! why i have this problem? im fan of hitman and shellshock ! PLEASE EIDOS MEMBERS GIVE ME THE EASY WAY TO FIX THIS! I HAVE WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL Nvidia 9600 GtForce AMD ATHLON 6400+ DUAL PROCESSOR! GB RAM 2.5 AND HARD DISK 500GB!
    HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

may I recommend you go buy a console version. the PC version is broken. I know that because it doesn't work on any computer in past. I only use PS2 version to play. it's better and works great!
    signature image