Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Parsons MUST play The Riddler!

Default Jim Parsons MUST play The Riddler!

I've recently been watching a lot of The Big Bang Theory, and I find it amazing how much Sheldon (Jim Parsons) resembles the Riddler. His mannerisms, vocabulary, movement, etc.

Honestly, Johnny Depp would not even come close to Jim Parson's Riddler. The man's an incredibly talented actor! Now, that's not to say Johnny isn't, in fact, he's one of my favourite actors. But Jim was born to play the Riddler!

Anyone else agree with me?

Batman: Arkham Asylum Hype Trailer
    "I'll never let you win, Joker... Never"

I can't see his voice being the riddler's it is not angry enough and not enough emotion.
    "I said I would let you go home, I never said alive." - The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
    I can't see his voice being the riddler's it is not angry enough and not enough emotion.
    I'm positive he could do that. It's just that Sheldon is kind of a monotone character. But besides emotion, Jim's voice sounds almost exactly like Wally's from BAA.

Big N O for me. Maybe for a SEVERELY campy version but even then I could think of someone better.
    W.W.B.D. What Would Batman Do?

Hey... You might have somthing there...

Quote Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
    Big N O for me. Maybe for a SEVERELY campy version but even then I could think of someone better.
    Okay, you guys bash my casting for Dwayne Johnson as Batman/Bane, and Jessica Alba/Scarlett Johanson as Catwoman, and I understand given their filmography. But Jim Parsons? The man basically plays Riddler right now!

Quote Originally Posted by EliteF50 View Post
    Okay, you guys bash my casting for Dwayne Johnson as Batman/Bane, and Jessica Alba/Scarlett Johanson as Catwoman, and I understand given their filmography. But Jim Parsons? The man basically plays Riddler right now!

I could see Alba as cat woman thats it.. I am sorry I just don't think these guys would fit the roles you selected.
    "I said I would let you go home, I never said alive." - The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post
    I could see Alba as cat woman thats it.. I am sorry I just don't think these guys would fit the roles you selected.
    Lol, that's alright. They're just suggestions. I hope none of you take that last post too seriously.

But really, after watching IM2 (which sucked), I strongly believe Scarlett could pull off Catwoman.

How? Sheldon? BC he is intelligent? He plays a whiny child who happens to be intelligent. Its a humorous character and he would never be able to pull off a serious riddler.

Michael C. Hall should be the Riddler.

How? Sheldon? BC he is intelligent? He plays a whiny child who happens to be intelligent. Its a humorous character and he would never be able to pull off a serious riddler.

Michael C. Hall should be the Riddler.
    The way he does everything just seems so... Riddler-ish. His voice sounds just like Wally's, his physique is perfect for The Riddler, and we all know he can handle large words.

If people try to turn this into a Iron man 2 thread again, i'm locking it and sending infractions.

As stated above Michael C Hall is Riddler no question about that.

I could never take Parsons as the Riddler, he'd be outshined by too many Hollywood heavyweights in the film, not to mention looking like a child offender.

Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

Woot!

Dexter: 2 Sheldon: 1

Nope. I wouldn't say Dexter has to be Riddler either as IMO he is too much like Heath.

I'd say David Hyde Pierce

Last edited by kalle90; 05-10-2010 at 11:32 AM.

I can't believe more people don't agree with Jim as Riddler. He's such an awesome actor! Sure, Hall is also a good candidate, but is it just me, or does he look a lot like Heath?

Come on people! David Tennant Should be the riddler!
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Do you want The Riddler to be in Batman III ?....because I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow007 View Post
    idk idc i like batman
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow007 View Post
    I do and he has quite high chances for being in it. He's one of the big names left, one of the more realistic villains and after TDK Batman is on the run which can make Riddler want to learn his secret.

He's definitely the most speculated one. Penguin and Catwoman are far behind and others haven't gotten much of any attention.

I just really can't think of a way that Riddler could be the spotlight villain in a Nolan-verse film. I'm all for him being in it but I think the next movie should focus around a big gang/mob war.

You're just not very good at choosing people to play..certain people =/

Quote Originally Posted by kalle90 View Post
    Nope. I wouldn't say Dexter has to be Riddler either as IMO he is too much like Heath.

I'd say David Hyde Pierce

Hell yes, David's the man.
    You've all got it wrong, it's 'I couldn't care less' not 'I could care less'.

Most of your choices aren't that great,and make you sound really fanboy-ish.Casting wrestlers as superheroes,Jessica Alba has about as much acting ability as a brick,and Jim Parsons?The Big Bang theory is cool and all,but seriously?Disapointed my friend,very disapointed.
    Lol, that's alright. They're just suggestions. I hope none of you take that last post too seriously.

But really, after watching IM2 (which sucked), I strongly believe Scarlett could pull off Catwoman.

Iron Man 2 was great.
    Woot!

Dexter: 2 Sheldon: 1
    Make it 3,Hall's a boss.
    signature image

Because I can see the potential in people. I guarantee you I would make a great film if the casting/directing was up to me.

Dwayne Johnson - Batman
    Scarlett Johanson - Catwoman
    Jim Parsons - Riddler
    Jared Padalecki - Nightwing
    Michael Caine - Alfred

I GUARANTEE IT. -_-

Because I can see the potential in people. I guarantee you I would make a great film if the casting/directing was up to me.

Dwayne Johnson - Batman
    Scarlett Johanson - Catwoman
    Jim Parsons - Riddler
    Jared Padalecki - Nightwing
    Michael Caine - Alfred

I GUARANTEE IT. -_-

In all seriousness could you actually imagine Dwayne Johnson saying "I'm Batman"?
    Whatever happened to the American dream? It came true, you're looking at it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast