Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 5493

Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Quote Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy View Post
    Ah. Oh well. At least we get the Alex Mecer skin from Radnet (although I wish it had Alex Mercer's voice as well. Oh well. We can't get everything.). But Radical Entertainment DID say that we get new mutations for Sgt. James Heller with Radnet, so you never know. The collector's edition is $80.00, which is not THAT bad for collector's editions, as many are higher, usually $100+ (especially games like Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Skyrim, etc.), although it COULD (and should) have been lowered to $70.00. And I usually do not buy used video games, so it does not bother me as much, but I agree, I really dislike the way these companies are going about solving the "problem" of secondhand purchases. I guess they are taking the 2010 Spike VGA Awards tagline "Murder your Maker" a little bit too literally, huh? Okay, bad joke.
    Lol, murder your maker... Indeed I'd unleash all the Heller on Activision...

I still think that's really expensive, and it comes with a lot of stuff I don't want. I just want my full game.
    Regarding the mutations, I believe what radnet includes are those small perks that add stats, like "+10damage with X power" and that crap.

If we compare evilness, I think Capcom stands proud at the top with their countless editions and butchered on-disc dlc, and the super special RE6 edition for the lovely and affordable price of 1300 bucks!
    Everything should be a sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player View Post
    Lol, murder your maker... Indeed I'd unleash all the Heller on Activision...

I still think that's really expensive, and it comes with a lot of stuff I don't want. I just want my full game.
    Regarding the mutations, I believe what radnet includes are those small perks that add stats, like "+10damage with X power" and that crap.

If we compare evilness, I think Capcom stands proud at the top with their countless editions and butchered on-disc dlc, and the super special RE6 edition for the lovely and affordable price of 1300 bucks!
    Capcom is Satan, and Activision is a demon.
    signature image

What does that make Eidos?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    What does that make Eidos?
    Eidos is..."a British video game publisher and is a label of Square Enix Europe."
    signature image

@The Zoo Boy
    Lol

In my book, Eidos is... not evil yet. That's a lot coming from me.

@The Zoo Boy
    Lol

In my book, Eidos is... not evil yet. That's a lot coming from me.
    I agree. All joking aside, no game comapnies really piss me off besides Capcom, Activision, and EA. For obvious reasons (on disc-DLC, milking, online passes, treating employees horrible etc.). Damn those companies to hell for putting out good games though!!! I die a little inside everytime I buy one.
    signature image

I agree. All joking aside, no game comapnies really piss me off besides Capcom, Activision, and EA. For obvious reasons (on disc-DLC, milking, online passes, treating employees horrible etc.). Damn those companies to hell for putting out good games though!!! I die a little inside everytime I buy one.
    I agree almost completely. I hate those too, but I resist and don't buy their games until the price is proportional to the butchering. I've just resisted the temptation of Prototype 2, though I'm more and more glad the more complaints I read about it being short.

Now, I've tried and liked the demo of Dragon's Dogma, but since Capcom's mark of endless waves of dlc is all over it, I'll have to wait...

I agree almost completely. I hate those too, but I resist and don't buy their games until the price is proportional to the butchering. I've just resisted the temptation of Prototype 2, though I'm more and more glad the more complaints I read about it being short.

Now, I've tried and liked the demo of Dragon's Dogma, but since Capcom's mark of endless waves of dlc is all over it, I'll have to wait...
    I'm probably going to buy Prototype 2 tmrw, but it's not definite. And I downloaded the Dragon's Dogma demo, but haven't tried it yet lol.
    signature image

I'm probably going to buy Prototype 2 tmrw, but it's not definite. And I downloaded the Dragon's Dogma demo, but haven't tried it yet lol.
    Try it, I found it to be pretty fun. A couple notes: you can create your main character and your main pawn (companion), and you can play with them only in the second mission (griffin mission in the open), but not in the prologue. Play both though, to have a taste of the typical warrior and ranger classes. You can also import your created chars into the game if you like them enough.

Try it, I found it to be pretty fun. A couple notes: you can create your main character and your main pawn (companion), and you can play with them only in the second mission (griffin mission in the open), but not in the prologue. Play both though, to have a taste of the typical warrior and ranger classes. You can also import your created chars into the game if you like them enough.
    Alright. I'll give it a go.
    signature image

Just thought I'd drop in, spell something wroung, and then leave.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rios View Post
    Hi.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rios View Post
    /me is honored

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

/me is honored
    Delicious
    Radical
    Intelligent
    Beautiful
    Excellent
    Raw

<3
    signature image

LMAO, that's disturbingly funny

o_o

^ Something's wrong with this guy...

Awww, don't be so hard on yourself, SSP

My my, I want those stealth skills too >.>

LMAO, that's disturbingly funny
    Hahahaha I bet it was!!! I love making those things, whatever they are called.

Excellent
    In
    Developing
    Opulent
    Stuff

See?
    signature image

Just thought I would pop in and say hi!!!
    signature image

Who is Marie??? Is she really cute??? Why did a simple line of nothingness lead me to go that far??? o_O

Yes, she is

Who is Marie??? Is she really cute??? Why did a simple line of nothingness lead me to go that far??? o_O
    Who is Marie?
    signature image

Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast