Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Facebook Murder" - Why FB are NOT to Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by tombraider1best View Post
    i think its mental how some people can pretend to be othersss, just to murder someone or attack them, why would someone want to do this

and just curios but how do i stop random people from seing my pics please(on FB) bcause apparently, this person has been nosing on my profile
    It appears that all pics are now visible even to a person who is not on your friends list. All that is non-visible is the profile and messages. This is irresponsible and I will be the first to condemn it.

Why would someone want to murder a person online? Because it's rich pickings. If the Internet and all it's affiliate sites didn't exist then these murderous types would use other means.

Case in point was notorious US serial killer Ted Bundy - before the Internet existed. He was a law student and an outright charmer who duped many women into a false sense of security before brutalising and, thereafter killing them (and a lot worse besides).

All that the Internet does is provide extra cover for those who have a desire to hurt others. They rarely use their own computers, preferring instead to travel around using libraries and Internet cafes in a bid to remain undetected.
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

whoaaah thats not normal o.o
    & im kinda freeked that anyone cann noseey at mah pics
    signature image

Yes,it is disturbing I agree. Maybe we should start a FB group to address FB administrators about privacy issues.

good idea Lo,
    how i start a group? .............what can i say im a FB noob
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraider1best View Post
    good idea Lo,
    how i start a group? .............what can i say im a FB noob
    Don't ask me - remember I was born second up from the T-Rex so what do I know about Facebook group forming?

I can find out or give it a try I suppose. I would ask PaulRaider but he can't spell and we'd end up with a group named 'Bacefook..." haha!!!

imma JFGi haha
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12