Thread: Multiplayer not working - "IP incorrect"

Default Multiplayer not working - "IP incorrect"

Hi, I got this game a few days ago and have not been able to get a multiplayer game going - I get the error message 'Incorrect IP'.

Can anyone help?

When playing IG...It will not search for games in progress, like Call of Duty etc.....you need to know the IP address of the person you wish to play against......It is a big drawback of a game like this.......Why dont you try GameSpy......All you have to remember is that to play on-line you need to have the patch installed....so...it is IG v 1.1. This will allow you to play without the disc which is what you need.....You can get the patch anywhere on the internet.....also you will need to turn your firewall off....happy battling.....I used to play but I'm having connection problems...maybe see you sometime in GameSpy.......Bye

I am having exactly the same problem. I have the feeling that I made a mistake by purchasing Imperial Glory. Yesterday I got the same message when I tried to play with a friend of mine. Finally I had to call him and get his IP address to get the thing working. I found it pretty annoying.
    Last edited by nakce; 01-14-2011 at 02:48 AM.