Thread: 'Danger' is my middle name, baby....

Wink 'Danger' is my middle name, baby....

.....whats yours?

http://www.austinpowers.com/cgi-bin/austin/spyname.cgi

Dave "Audacious" Jackson

People are always looking at you with awe and can't believe they just saw you do what you just did. You push the bounds of society's rules and you love the attention it gets you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loud tie, an open tab at the bar and a way with words.

Intrigue is my middle name

Social graces are your cup of tea and no one plays a better game of Risk. You are invited to all the upper echelon parties and know whose side to be on before all the votes are counted.

Vital Gear
    Includes bribe money, an impressive gown or tuxedo and connections in the kitchen to get you out the back way.

"Swinging" is mine:

There is always time for a rendezvous and you are never one to pass up a romantic opportunity if presented. Sometimes this gets in the way of your mission, but hey baby you have to keep things in perspective

Vital Gear:
    Includes a martini, velvet lounging robe and rotating bed.

. . . . . don't ask.

Talking

"Daredevil"

Never one to shrink in the face of overwhelming obstacles such as a roomful of evil Agents, you choose instead to take the chandelier and outsmart the bad guys!

Vital Gear
    Includes a hot car or motorcycle for daring getaways and high-speed chases and death defying stunts in the air.

How true

Talking

"Fearless" is my middle name, baby.

Drawn to extreme sports, adventure and any other type of death defying stunts, you are the first in line to try the latest thrill. Whether it's bungee jumping in New Zealand and snowboarding in the Alps, you are ready for anything!

Vital Gear
    Includes a first-aid kit, Gatorade and multi-pocketed cargo pants.

Talking

"Dauntless"

i have eluded capture, killed the assassin, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armen men and no visible means of escape. Am I kidding? I live for these scenarios and ALWAYS manage to escape.

VITAL GEAR

Includes a loyal sidekick to help me escape, crazy glue, and making sure the bad guys attack one at a time.
    Last edited by AmO; 07-19-2002 at 11:41 AM.

Chesh "Unconquerable" Cat

You laugh in the face of adversity, knowing you will walk away without a scratch on you. Ninjas fear you and assassins can't be paid enough to confront you.

Vital Gear
    Includes a tight shirt to show off your muscles, wrap around sunglasses and a cigar.

very accurate

Hotblack Desiato Guest

Hotblack "Fearless" Desiato here:

Hotblack "Fearless" Desiato

Drawn to extreme sports, adventure and any other type of death defying stunts, you are the first in line to try the latest thrill. Whether it's bungee jumping in New Zealand and snowboarding in the Alps, you are ready for anything!

Vital Gear
    Includes a first-aid kit, Gatorade and multi-pocketed cargo pants.

That's me. death defying
    Easy when you're dead

My middle name is "Dauntless"

mine is adventure

You invented the word 'adventure' as you have traveled the globe seeking, action and romance. Finding both in abundance, there isn't a secret tomb or ancient secret that you haven't unlocked.

Vital Gear
    Includes a map of exotic locals, trusted guide and reservations at the closest Four Seasons.

"Courageous"

You are more than a hero/heroine. You are an inspiration to your friends and a respected rival to your worst enemy. You take the big risks to protect your friends, family and country. Not many can walk in your shoes.

Vital Gear
    Includes an item of clothing with your country's flag on it, picture of a loved one in wallet and strength of spirit.

"Dauntless"

You have eluded capture, killed the assassin, reclaimed the family jewels and are now confronted with 100 armed men and no visible means of escape. Are you kidding? You live for these scenarios and always manage to escape.

Vital Gear
    Includes a loyal sidekick to help you escape, crazy glue, and making sure the bad guys attack one at a time.

Last edited by mulder; 07-21-2002 at 09:12 AM.

Post My middle name is Bold!

Rose "Bold" 662

You make a statement with every word and gesture. Most people think you walk the thin line between being charming and caustically blunt. You never blend in and are always up for pleasing the crowd, after you please yourself.

Vital Gear
    Includes trendy clothing in bright colors, flashy accessories and savoir-faire.

"Adventure"
    You invented the word 'adventure' as you have traveled the globe seeking, action and romance. Finding both in abundance, there isn't a secret tomb or ancient secret that you haven't unlocked.

Vital Gear
    Includes a cat suit for women, or a bomber jacket for men, complimented by a come hither glance.

Appropriate for someone who plays TR, eh? Hehe!

Here's Mr. Jewel's:

Mister "Swinging" Jewel
    There is always time for a rendezvous and you are never one to pass up a romantic opportunity if presented. Sometimes this gets in the way of your mission, but hey baby you have to keep things in perspective!

Vital Gear
    Includes a martini, velvet lounging robe and rotating bed.

LOL!

Default Bravery

"Brave"

Fearless in the face of adversity, you are the first to try out that old rickety bridge suspended over a mile in the air over churning rapids. Snakes, spiders and booby traps are a walk in the park for you and you always come out on top.

Vital Gear
    Includes a Swiss army knife, flashlight and a devil may care attitude.

KoolKat Guest

Talking Cool

Kayleigh "Suave" Tedham

Most comfortable in a tuxedo or gorgeous gown, you float across the room never taking your eyes off the prize. Mesmerized, they realize only too late that their wallet is missing, and worse yet, so is their heart.

Vital Gear
    Includes a killer smile, open tab at the local watering hole and a smooth ride to take home your winnings.

Talking Dashing Devil I Am!

Apocrypha "Dashing" Roxy

You save the innocent victim with such a flair that they almost forget to get out of the line of fire as they are mesmerized by your performance. Enemies try to bring you low, but you will have none of that! Not when the music is swelling and there is a perfectly good chandelier to swing from!

Vital Gear
    Includes a cape that swirls around you when you dance, pearl white teeth for heart-stopping smiles and a clean white shirt for all occasions (or in my case, tight, revealing black blouse ).

Soundtrack
    Tool's Latalarus album, tracks 1, 6/7, 11.

KoolKat Guest

Talking

I bet Raziel is proud to have wives by the name of 'Suave' and 'Dashing'.

Talking

LOL

Yes, wives that are cunning & crafty, smooth & sophisticated, plucky & audacious, velvety & delicious - like a rare butterfly.

Ok, ignore that last one...

One of his wives has a very odd sense of humor...