BIG Thanks to XCOM for this great info!
Would you please try the following..
- Rename your QS0001.sav to QS0001.bak
- Move perfiles.dat to back-up folder (like you did before)
- start the game, create new profile, call it like you called it before.
- start new game, tutorial and immediately quicksave.
- exit the game and go to Output folder.
You shoud see a new perfiles.dat and a new QS000#.sav file.
The number at the end may vary.
-rename this new SAV file to smth else, like QS000#.txt
-give your .BAK file the name new SAV file originally had.
Hope you understand what I am talking about here. For example the game created: QS0002.sav
You should change QS0002.sav to QS002.txt
And QS0001.bak to QS0002.sav
Now, theoretically, if you start your game and go to start game->quickload, it should load your old quicksave. If it doesn't work, well, I guess they changed smth in the full game. It does work with the "official-final" demo.
...Please post responses regarding this problem to THIS thread. Thanks all!