Thread: Cliffside Bunker - XBOX 360 GLITCH

Default Cliffside Bunker - XBOX 360 GLITCH

It's annoying as all get out! I just defeated the massive boss, got the rope ascender, and obviously you have to swing the crate over so it can drop through the floor. The problem is the graphic glitch where the crate stays in place, the crane moves and the rope eventually snaps leaving the crate in place and not moving. Reloaded the checkpoint about 900 times (ok a lot) and it never corrects. A lot of people with 360s are having this issue. This is a major suck for what was a good game, and has now ruined the game for me as no update has been released.

Quote Originally Posted by angelus42774 View Post
    It's annoying as all get out! I just defeated the massive boss, got the rope ascender, and obviously you have to swing the crate over so it can drop through the floor. The problem is the graphic glitch where the crate stays in place, the crane moves and the rope eventually snaps leaving the crate in place and not moving. Reloaded the checkpoint about 900 times (ok a lot) and it never corrects. A lot of people with 360s are having this issue. This is a major suck for what was a good game, and has now ruined the game for me as no update has been released.
    I feel that frustration! I'm playing on PS3 but the QTE bridge scene Won't let me pass. Says to wiggle left joy stick no matter how fast I do the second icon NEVER appears. Nothing makes a great games potential turn to garbage then with numerous game ending bugs.

A GLITCH FOR A GLITCH......

I found a solution.......

There is a lip where the real floor meets the floor thats supposed to fall, the camera view must be from above and you have to just keep moving back and forth on the lip, you will then fall through and can continue the game.