Eidos Forums  

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Current Games > Hitman Series > Hitman: Absolution General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-04-2012, 12:08 PM
deathclawslayer deathclawslayer is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Default How did you know that Diana died?

Was it the hospital trailer?
That could have been someone else, the girl with the coin in her hand.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Barez Barez is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 117
Default

Thats not her.. Diana is killed in the shower from the first trailer , also the devs. already told us that the real agent 47 killed her, and we get our hand on this, means that we needs to kill here in a mission
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-04-2012, 12:24 PM
deathclawslayer deathclawslayer is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
Default

Hmmm, I didn't know that was her, I wonder why you have to kill her...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
nonprofitkilla nonprofitkilla is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 204
Default

There is an ICA file video that states the ICA ordered 47 to kill Diana after she started snooping around and finding something she shouldn't have seen.

Which to be honest, doesn't seem like Diana. After all she was pretty much the last person in the ICA beyond the head honcho after Blood Money, and she stuck with the ICA the entire time
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-04-2012, 08:47 PM
GebelTheRebel's Avatar
GebelTheRebel GebelTheRebel is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 81
Default

There's definitely more to the story than we know about.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Barez Barez is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GebelTheRebel View Post
There's definitely more to the story than we know about.
idd

I still don't know who gave 47 the command to kill Diana for some reason? Maybe it's told one day and I missed it?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-05-2012, 02:13 AM
GebelTheRebel's Avatar
GebelTheRebel GebelTheRebel is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barez View Post
idd

I still don't know who gave 47 the command to kill Diana for some reason? Maybe it's told one day and I missed it?
The story will unravel as we play Absolution.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-05-2012, 02:49 AM
branco18 branco18 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Martin - Slovakia
Posts: 258
Default

I think, probably Travis has his hands in this. Becouse he took her place after she died and become handler of 47.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-06-2012, 05:55 PM
nonprofitkilla nonprofitkilla is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 204
Default

^ and then he got shot in the hand by 47
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-13-2012, 05:29 PM
3rdmillhouse's Avatar
3rdmillhouse 3rdmillhouse is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 473
Default

I'd still would like to know how did the ICA got itself back together after it was disbanded during Blood Money. Is there something I'm missing?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-13-2012, 06:43 PM
GebelTheRebel's Avatar
GebelTheRebel GebelTheRebel is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdmillhouse View Post
I'd still would like to know how did the ICA got itself back together after it was disbanded during Blood Money. Is there something I'm missing?
Yeah, playing the game?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:29 AM
4s4sin96's Avatar
4s4sin96 4s4sin96 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barez View Post
Thats not her.. Diana is killed in the shower from the first trailer , also the devs. already told us that the real agent 47 killed her, and we get our hand on this, means that we needs to kill here in a mission
That is Diana, the girl with the coin in the hand, and a bullet in the heart...
Diana Before:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/5...016-shower.jpg
Diana After:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...5v8U4AnI6olXh3 Got it now?
__________________
4s4sin96
signature image
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Speleologist Speleologist is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 16
Default

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-14-2012, 08:09 AM
4s4sin96's Avatar
4s4sin96 4s4sin96 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleologist View Post
LMAO
__________________
4s4sin96
signature image
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Maison Maison is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

To the OP

If you watch the ICA File video for Diana it's all explained.

Diana was caught deleting files from a restricted ICA desktop, was investigated, then terminated.

She was probably snooping about for information on Victoria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdL0...layer_embedded
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-14-2012, 07:13 PM
mcescher1's Avatar
mcescher1 mcescher1 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post
To the OP

If you watch the ICA File video for Diana it's all explained.

Diana was caught deleting files from a restricted ICA desktop, was investigated, then terminated.

She was probably snooping about for information on Victoria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUdL0...layer_embedded
nice info... buuuuuttttt the diana that "47" killed might not have been 'diana'... we have come to expect the unexpected around here ...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-14-2012, 10:03 PM
4s4sin96's Avatar
4s4sin96 4s4sin96 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 148
Default

......
__________________
4s4sin96
signature image
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Tear Tear is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4
Default

Hmm she gone, don't know what to fell really never well a huge fan of her just a 47 fangirl, thou looking over the trailers again did anyone notices that in the saints trailer 47 is holding coin that looks like the the one Diana was holding when she was shot?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Maison Maison is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

Yes and it still has her blood on it.

The "Personal Contract" Trailer isn't linear from what I can tell.

The "hospital"/orphanage act is AFTER Diana is killed. Just as IOI would, they break up the chronology of the story in this trailer. Her assassination, I assume, is the very first mission.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-15-2012, 09:22 PM
4s4sin96's Avatar
4s4sin96 4s4sin96 is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 148
Default

Diana is HOT XD
__________________
4s4sin96
signature image
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Rekalty Rekalty is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 319
Default

I refuse to kill anyone that hot!
Also, if Diana dies, who will do the voice for the DSB announcements?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Nogarda's Avatar
Nogarda Nogarda is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: unknown
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekalty View Post
I refuse to kill anyone that hot!
Also, if Diana dies, who will do the voice for the DSB announcements?
After the set up 47 is on the run. The only "contracts" are going to be the targets he views as HVT's and interrogates the crap out of in aid of finding out who set him up, and getting to the truth of the matter. This is most likely going to increase 47's dialogue in game if it goes anything close to how it looks like the game is going. I think we will most likely have a typical ICA training mission or the diana hit will double as such a tutorial, let's just pray its no where near as rigid as blood money's I never touched that mission in my replays due to that.

OT: Yes the personal contract trailer is pretty obvious 47 has come to kill diana i didn't even need the hospital trailer to know that was where it was going, still what it doesn't quite explain is why are there so many guards at her place/ safe house if she was terminated from the ICA for snooping?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Sly Cooper's Avatar
Sly Cooper Sly Cooper is offline
Gamer
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Unknown.
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogarda View Post
After the set up 47 is on the run. The only "contracts" are going to be the targets he views as HVT's and interrogates the crap out of in aid of finding out who set him up, and getting to the truth of the matter. This is most likely going to increase 47's dialogue in game if it goes anything close to how it looks like the game is going. I think we will most likely have a typical ICA training mission or the diana hit will double as such a tutorial, let's just pray its no where near as rigid as blood money's I never touched that mission in my replays due to that.

OT: Yes the personal contract trailer is pretty obvious 47 has come to kill diana i didn't even need the hospital trailer to know that was where it was going, still what it doesn't quite explain is why are there so many guards at her place/ safe house if she was terminated from the ICA for snooping?
True it makes me wonder if she knew this was going to happen to her
__________________
signature image
Cracking the Codes.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Maison Maison is offline
New Player
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
Default

I don't think the Agency fires people. They just kill them off when they need to.

Diana probably had no idea she was going to die. The guards are probably hired security that the agency pays anonymously so it's no problem for 47 to kill them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.