Eidos Forums

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Technical Forums > LEGO Star Wars - Technical Forum > LEGO Star Wars - Technical Forum

Notices

Old 06-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Inside Man
Eidos Official

Default Lego Star Wars `Intel Chipset` Quick Fix

Users of Intel Integrated chipsets (and in theory any other integrated chipsets having issues)

Download this

Install the 3danalyze product. Then run it, click "Select" then point it at the LegoStarWars.exe from your installed folder.

On the right is an option to `Emulate HW TnL Caps`, select this, then hit "Run"

Game performance will be slightly reduced as your CPU is having to do more work. So if needs be lower your resolution to boost performance.

This is not an official fix or anything, but will help you at least run the game.

Thanks to VoiceUtd.com for bringing this to light
Old 10-23-2005, 03:40 PM
New Player

Question 3D3 Device

I did what it said, but it says something about not having a 3D3 device or something like that. What do I do? I want to play it but I'm about ready to return it because I can't play it.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:45 AM
New Player

i tried to access the "download this" link but no website comes up is this link out of date?
Old 09-18-2007, 10:24 AM
New Player

Joseph, I did a google search and here is the link to D/L, it is in Italian (I think) but below the center ad, you will see the name and to the right a little FD icon (Save) click that and it will D/L for you.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:24 PM
New Player

Default Not all Intel chipsets...

Although I appreciate the efforts of those mentioned above, I have to say that this solution does not fix this situation for all Intel card users.
My nephew has the Intel 82845G card, and this solution does not work for him. We are continuing to try other combinations to see if we can 'crack the code', but so far it doesnt look good.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:53 PM
New Player

hi

I just bought Lego SW for my little cousin and we've installed it and it came up with the Pixel Shaders thing, and so I downloaded the fixy-upper thing and it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because vorbis.dll was no found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

So we re-installed everything and still nothing. Then typed vodbis.dll into Google and downloaded something called vorbis.dll and still nothing.

Please help!

Thanks
Old 05-12-2008, 05:09 AM
Inside Man
Eidos Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellie View Post
hi

I just bought Lego SW for my little cousin and we've installed it and it came up with the Pixel Shaders thing, and so I downloaded the fixy-upper thing and it keeps saying "This application has failed to start because vorbis.dll was no found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

So we re-installed everything and still nothing. Then typed vodbis.dll into Google and downloaded something called vorbis.dll and still nothing.

Please help!

Thanks
Hmm the dll is linked into the exe so shouldnt need to be installed separately. However where did you put the file you downloaded? did u put it into the same folder as the game exe?
Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
New Player

It's okay, we fixed it

I downloaded that 3D Analyze thing and it's all working fine now.

Thanks guys
Old 03-03-2011, 03:17 AM
New Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellie View Post
hi

Please help!

Thanks
Hi,
Just visit this site...
http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/vorbis.dll/

this will help in case of missing or downloading dll's .
helped in my problem.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:01 AM
New Player

I did what you said, and it works. I played the Episode I perfectly, but in the 1st chapter of Episode II, while the opening animation, the game fails, and i have to close it. But the problem is only in that animation, i played the Episodes I, III, IV with no problems.
What can I do?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:09 AM
New Player

Yup!! I trying to download, but I am not able to download, I show 404 internal error.