Thread: Playing through again for 3rd time

Default Playing through again for 3rd time

DE:HR is definitely my favorite game in a long time. After playing it through twice in a row, I took a 4 month break and played Skyrim and Mass Effect 2. Skyrim was great for a while, then it became too easy and repetitive. ME2 was a lot of fun, but I feel no compulsion to play it again. On a whim I started up a new game of DE yesterday and I was engrossed again from the beginning. I can't wait for another DE4.

It really is the best game of 2011 hands down imo. Skyrim is tons of fun but after 80 hours I didn't want to continue because of a lack of interest in the story. Great game but quality> quantity.
    signature image

Yeah. I even had some free time last week and decided to do a 4th playthrough of Human Revolution instead of checking out Mass Effect 3 for the first time. The game is good.
    You got a funny way of talking... JJB.

Deus Ex: HR was the most underrated game that I played last year. Handsdown.

Then you must have not played the original Deus ex, or Psychonauts or Silent Hill 2 or the Thief series or System Shock or Sacrifice (oh good god Sacrifice) or or or ...

He said the most underrated game that he played last year...

I concur with the OP. I've done two play throughs and I can easily see a couple more in the near future. This, from a guy who rarely replays games. DX:HR will join the original DX and the Thief series in that regard - I just like to be in those worlds.