Thread: No reload game on realistic level

Default No reload game on realistic level

Anybody ever try anything like this? Play the game on realistic level, and if you die at any time you quit. Period. I decided to give it a shot and am just now at the point where Paul's killswitch has been activated.

I have to say, playing it like this is incredibly intense. It's almost like playing an altogether different game. You have to proceed very cautiously and can't be as stingy with item use as I typically am in games. Just tonight while sneaking to the NSF airbase I stupidly got set on fire and spent half my medkits keeping myself alive while I ran to the water nearby.

Of course, I'm saying it's fun now but will probably go ballistic when I take a sniper's bullet to the brain somewhere down the line. I've only actually played the game all the way to the end one time before so it's going to get crazy later on when I don't have clear memories of what's coming up.

Intense stuff,man.I dunno if anybody else has done this before *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by froinlaven View Post
    I stupidly got set on fire and spent half my medkits keeping myself alive while I ran to the water nearby.

If it isn't too distracting,you could probably record your gameplay,so that others might get a share of the action :3
    "I'm looking for Tracer's Thong"... "What?"
    "Nevermind"