Thread: Hunger games

Default Hunger games

So i finally came round to seeing the Hunger Games (great movie btw) and i was thinking that a video game of this done right would be excellent. Then the new tomb raider came to mind and i thought that this new Tomb Raider imo will be very similiar to the Hunger Games obviously not story wise but the way katniss was being hunted and had to hide and hunt for food ect. the way that she found her signiture weapon, her bow, from one of the people she killed also made me think that that is the way Lara is going to find her signuture weapon, her dual pistols

your thoughts?

This has been said before, however I do agree, especially with your point about Rue. I think it would humanize Lara a whole lot more if she were to do something like that.

She will get Dual Pistol in TR for sure. Meagan even already saw it.

She could get it simply the way Ezio got her weapon in Revelations. Or she could raid the Tomb and get it as a reward. Or she have to kill Conrad Roth and get his Dual Pistols.

I must admit, when I saw that bow I immediately thought of the Hunger Games

and hungry games class film to me there anymore liked archer and I am glad that there will be a bow in the new game of лары