Thread: Hi All !!!

Default Hi All !!!

It's good to see some of the old people, George, Goran, Stella and lots of new ones - long live Lara !!!

It just occurred to me that GOL might be out bye now...

Just started playing the PC version with a gamepad - the controls need getting used to, but it looks pretty good so far.

I'd still like to be able save at any time...

Hi Jim, you'll get to play with plenty of raptors so you should feel at home

Yay! It's JunoJim! Great to see you. And, yeah, lots of us old timers come out of the woodwork when a new game hits.

I was a little skeptical when I first heard about Guardian of Light, but I have to say it's pretty brilliant. Except for the camera view, collecting gems/points, and the 2-player option, it reminds me a lot of the old games. In a good way, that is. Hope you enjoy it.
    Regards, Stella
    Tomb Raider walkthroughs @ http://tombraiders.net

WOW !!! Pretty good so far !!! Getting across the spider bridge - I finally made it - is there only one way ???

Now the Raptor - thanks, George :-)

I started just yesterday this game. And I love that it reminds old games! I'm glad to know that someone else plays with gamepad too. I think TR keyboard controls sucks!

I agree with you LilAli89, this game is more controlable with gamepad; i tried on keyboard, but it's way too complex.
    signature image