Eidos Forums  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
New Player

Default Blood Omen 2 Pc- Where to buy?

So im looking to buy Blood omen 2 for pc, I have it for Ps2 but i have issues with low gamma. So i tried to look on the Eidos website store but it doesnt work i also looked on Gog.com but they dont have it, anyone have any ideas?
Old 03-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Gamer

Ebay or Amazon my friend, you can get them new and used there... although the cardboard boxed version is harder to find nowadays...
Old 03-29-2012, 02:14 PM
New Player

I will have to look there, i though maybe a digital version would be available on the eidos website but their store is not available. The CD is more convenient in the end. I personally don't mind using Ebay its how i bought blood omen, there was no box and it came in a white CD sleeve but i gave it a CD case.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorian_rat View Post
I will have to look there, i though maybe a digital version would be available on the eidos website but their store is not available. The CD is more convenient in the end. I personally don't mind using Ebay its how i bought blood omen, there was no box and it came in a white CD sleeve but i gave it a CD case.
Eidos appear to have disowned it, it doesn't even appear on their site under the list of games they have made. Amazon or Ebay are gonna be your best bets.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:12 AM
New Player

I can't understand why they'd do that. Yes the game has some large plot holes but it's still good. It's telhe first LoK games I played and I must have beat it 6 times. I will admit its rough around the edges but it's still a great game.