Thread: How do I enable Accurate Aim?

Default How do I enable Accurate Aim?

I'm stuck Totally as I cannot find the accurate aim function - can anyone help please?
    Cheers

What platform are you on?
    "Those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder."

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Jane
    I'm stuck Totally as I cannot find the accurate aim function - can anyone help please?
    Cheers
    Check the manual

It might be under the name "Zoom" as well.
    "Oh Yeah!" - Duffman
    If you like the Pazaak mini-game from Star Wars KOTOR go see my website:
    http://purepazaak.collateraldesign.co.uk/

Default Legend - Accurate Aim

Can anyone please tell me how I set up accurate aim - I cannot get past the section where you pull the large screen down and I cannot find where you set up the accurate aim. Cheers

Can anyone please tell me how I set up accurate aim - I cannot get past the section where you pull the large screen down and I cannot find where you set up the accurate aim. Cheers
    What on PS2? PC? Xbox?

BTW you shouldve already used it on this level when you shot the window down on the scaffholding

It's nothing you have to change in the setup - it's something you trigger with the controls. On PS2 and XBOX (I assume they're the same) you go into accurate aim by pressing down on the right thumbstick. I have no clue what you'd push on the PC. Check out the control configuration in the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Acceber
    What platform are you on?
    I'm on PS2, level 3, Japan

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    What on PS2? PC? Xbox?

BTW you shouldve already used it on this level when you shot the window down on the scaffholding
    I'm on PS2. I changed the settings in options - camera - changed the aim to YES. Is this right? If it is, that's how i shot the window down but the walkthrough says to shoot at the two metal posts holding up the tv screen - she doesnt aim at them, which is why I didn't think I had set up accurate aim.

I'm on PS2. I changed the settings in options - camera - changed the aim to YES. Is this right? If it is, that's how i shot the window down but the walkthrough says to shoot at the two metal posts holding up the tv screen - she doesnt aim at them, which is why I didn't think I had set up accurate aim.
    just push the right analogue stick down, and a white circle will appear on the screen with a dot in it, aim this circle over your target and fire best of luck...

FANTASTIC - THANKS

I'm having a real nightmare with the grapple too. It says to press down on the R3 button and then aim. The 'target' is supposed to go blue or something. It never changes colour to me.

I just keep pressing the square button and eventually it helps but it can take about half an hour sometimes. Really lousy.
    Come on you Spurs!!!

I have the same problem on Xbox. Even I push the right analogue stick down when press LT nothing happen!! No any white circle and she doesnt aim at the TV screen. I've been stuck on this like forever!!