Eidos Forums  

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Current Games > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider: Legend > Tomb Raider: Legend

Old 04-25-2006, 01:40 AM
New Player

Default How do I enable Accurate Aim?

I'm stuck Totally as I cannot find the accurate aim function - can anyone help please?
Cheers
Old 04-25-2006, 01:44 AM
Gamer

What platform are you on?
Old 04-25-2006, 01:47 AM
Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Jane
I'm stuck Totally as I cannot find the accurate aim function - can anyone help please?
Cheers
Check the manual
Old 04-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Gamer

It might be under the name "Zoom" as well.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:03 AM
New Player

Default Legend - Accurate Aim

Can anyone please tell me how I set up accurate aim - I cannot get past the section where you pull the large screen down and I cannot find where you set up the accurate aim. Cheers
Old 04-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Gamer

Quote:
Can anyone please tell me how I set up accurate aim - I cannot get past the section where you pull the large screen down and I cannot find where you set up the accurate aim. Cheers
What on PS2? PC? Xbox?

BTW you shouldve already used it on this level when you shot the window down on the scaffholding
Old 04-25-2006, 07:21 AM
New Player

It's nothing you have to change in the setup - it's something you trigger with the controls. On PS2 and XBOX (I assume they're the same) you go into accurate aim by pressing down on the right thumbstick. I have no clue what you'd push on the PC. Check out the control configuration in the menu.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:21 AM
New Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceber
What platform are you on?
I'm on PS2, level 3, Japan
Old 04-25-2006, 07:27 AM
New Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlo
What on PS2? PC? Xbox?

BTW you shouldve already used it on this level when you shot the window down on the scaffholding
I'm on PS2. I changed the settings in options - camera - changed the aim to YES. Is this right? If it is, that's how i shot the window down but the walkthrough says to shoot at the two metal posts holding up the tv screen - she doesnt aim at them, which is why I didn't think I had set up accurate aim.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:53 AM
New Player

Quote:
I'm on PS2. I changed the settings in options - camera - changed the aim to YES. Is this right? If it is, that's how i shot the window down but the walkthrough says to shoot at the two metal posts holding up the tv screen - she doesnt aim at them, which is why I didn't think I had set up accurate aim.
just push the right analogue stick down, and a white circle will appear on the screen with a dot in it, aim this circle over your target and fire best of luck...
Old 04-25-2006, 09:19 AM
New Player

Quote:
FANTASTIC - THANKS
Old 04-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Gamer

I'm having a real nightmare with the grapple too. It says to press down on the R3 button and then aim. The 'target' is supposed to go blue or something. It never changes colour to me.

I just keep pressing the square button and eventually it helps but it can take about half an hour sometimes. Really lousy.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:55 PM

I have the same problem on Xbox. Even I push the right analogue stick down when press LT nothing happen!! No any white circle and she doesnt aim at the TV screen. I've been stuck on this like forever!!