Eidos Forums

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Current Games > Hitman Series > Hitman - General Discussion

Old 09-25-2007, 12:05 AM
New Player

Default Tracking Hayamoto

Hi All,

If any one of u completed the whole of Hitman 2: Silent Assasin, i need a help from you. I am stuck in Tracking Hayamoto. i dont have any weapons except for a fiber wire. but before i kill some one with that i am getting killed. i have tried out many different ways, all in ruin. Please help me, i am unable to sleep without clearing this stage. please help me out some Hitman freak....
Old 09-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Gamer

Lightbulb I remember why I hate this level!

I agree that this level is immensely annoying. I would have to state that in my opinion it is the most infuriatingly difficult level in ANY hitman game. Anyway, here goes.

Thereís three things to remember about this level.

1. Never get seen ANYWHERE without a disguise, you will be shot at.
2. Even with a disguise, people will see through it quick, as everyone seems to know each other pretty well. Donít get close to anyone in any well lit area, (including indoors.) The only areas a disguise will work is outdoors, away from lights, and even then only at a distance.
3. Although the cook is armed and will join in a firefight, he is classed as an innocent. So DONíT TOUCH HIM!

From the start, use third person view to check when the two guards patrolling the path between the roc your hiding behind ad the door, The guard who pops out of the front door, and the guard that patrols the path from a little way up the path to the end of the garage are all heading away.

Follow the guard patrolling to the end of the garage at a safe distance (No need to sneak, unless you get too close, the weather covers the noise) until you reach the first garage door. Open it, step inside and close it to cover your entry. I wonít lie to you, the timing is tight, and frustrating!

Head over to the car, honk the horn and then head to the side of the door into the house and wait. A guard will come out to investigate. Sneak behind him and fiber wire him (killing one guard doesnít affect your rating in this game, .take advantage of the fact, itís a pain if he wakes up.) Take his clothes then leave via the garage at the opposite end to the one you entered, taking care to shut the door. Turn the corner to the left, and head n through to the back garden. Take care to walk around staying on the OPPOSITE side of the rock garden from the guard patrolling here. Head around to the back door.

Wait until the chef comes out for a smoke, ten open the door from the side(to stay out of view of the corridor) and swing the camera to look down the corridor. Wait until the guard goes down the corridor on the left. Head inside, turn left down that corridor (not alerting the guard) and take the next door on the left. There youíll find a fugu fish and a kitchen knife. Again the timing is extremely frustrating!

Cut the fugu fish, then head over to the door and look through the keyhole. When the guard heads out the side door, run into the kitchen, place the poisoned fish and transmitter on the tray of sushi there, and sprint back into the closet to hide. Again wait on the guard leaving, then leave via the back door, and cautiously make your way back to the start point without raising attention (again, the timing and steath involved is difficult and frustrating, though not impossible!)

Once hiding behind that rock, just wait. Eventually Hayamoto eats the sushi, planting the bug, a short time later youíll get the message heís been found dead. Wait until the guards are heading away from the exit, then hugging the fence to keep your distance, make your way to the exit.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:23 AM
New Player

Thank you very much. If u dont mind another request. Can u help me out in St. Petersburg revisited. The sniper doesnt shoot any one. How to clear this level.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Protagonist

Smile

Its not meant to, [I]it shoots blanc's![I] basically some skill required here, go behind the building where you went on the 1st St Petersburg mission and you need yo fiber wire one of the 2 guards to get his gun and then from there you must proceed into the central building.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:32 AM
New Player

But i am unable to kill none of them with a fiber wire. Civilins i can kill but not the guards. what to do now. i am very much bothered. please help me
Old 10-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Protagonist

Smile

just keep trying, the two behind the building where you take the shot on the other mission
Old 10-12-2007, 09:21 AM
New Player

Default easy man !

well my dear, you dont have to kill any one in this mission, just re-start the level ... you will notice that in that building where you are suppose to kill sergie, there is no guard outside the main doors .... its a setup to kill 47 by sergie ... exit from the rail station and head straight towards the building, check out your map (positions of the enemies inside just to be sure before entering the building) enter inside and turn right and take stairs .... be in the sneak mode and open the door, you will see a clone of Agent 47 looking at the window and talking to some one on the radio set with his back towards the door, sneak behind him and kill him with fiber wire, then there will be a movie ......... now after the movie, you will have to be quick and run back to the main door of the building to exit it, you have to go back to the terminal and i suggest you should take the sewers ... you will have to take out 4 guards that are placed inside the sewers ... kill one of them with sniper and take his gun, go back to terminal and end this mission and prepare to play the final and most exciting mission of the game "redumption at gontrano" (my fav mission) ohhhhhhh i love it !
Old 10-13-2007, 02:56 AM
Protagonist

Smile

whilst yes I congratulate you on finding a very clever way round the mission, you first say
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirbdg
you dont have to kill any one in this mission
then you say
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirbdg
kill one of them
Old 03-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Gamer

I know this topic went beyond the initia question...but found an EASIER way to take out Haymoto JNR.

Follow the initial guide, up until you kill the suited guard in the garage. From there, make our way carefully through the corridors until you are staring at a curtain. Watch for a shadow passing (presuming you are NOT playing on a level where everyone's n the map) and wait until the guard is heading to the right (OUT of the house). From here, SNEAK!

Sneak into the hall, then a little to the left, and into a room there. You will find a set of chef's clothes. Change, then wait and watch for the guards again. Head out when they're leaving, and head to the fish room.

From here, get the fugu, wait until the REAL chef leaves, then poison and tracer the dishes. Head back to where you got your chef suit, and change.

Once the coast is clear, head back to the garage. Head out, and back to your starting location. Wait on the notice that Hayamoto Jnr is dead.

Wait until the guards aren't close to the gate, then stroll out like nothing happened!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 AM
New Player

Cool

dude just kill a civi and take his cloths and walk till you see agaurd not looking your way then fiberwire him
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Gamer

i snuck around the first four patrolling guards (using the bushes and rocks as cover) and ducked into the Eastern most door on the complex, then took the door on the immediate right, which leads to the fish room.

cut the fugu poison fish (with the conveniently placed kitchen knife thats laying there) to store it in your inventory. youre going to use it in a second.

while safe (& out of sight) in this rooml, flip to the map & study the guards patrol pattern nearby.

eventually,there will come a point where all the then nearby guards will be gone, you can make a break just outside to where the kitchen is.

if you timed it right, you can place the transmitter/ poison fish on the plate on the counter, witness free, & immediately run down the hall, to take the next door on your right.

inside is a disguise that will allow you to go back the way you came, & out that eastern door. dont run. unless no ones looking.

use the keyhole or the map to make sure the guard patrolling just outside the door doesnt see you exit. this is important.

now, make your way back to the entrance, using the bushes/rocks again for cover. sneak where applicable & run when their backs are turned.

wait for hyamoto to "mysteriously" die (from the poison fish, of course he also ate the transmitter) before going all the way to the exit.

you should have silent assassin, as long as you didnt blow your cover at all.