Eidos Forums

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Current Games > 25 to Life > 25 to Life - General Discussion

Old 02-12-2012, 02:04 AM
New Player

Default Eidos ! Give us 25 To Life Online back :( We miss it !

Hey Guys

My english isnt that nice but i hope that ull understand me

I played 25TL since 2006.But 2009 Eidos closed 25TL with no Reason .Many People still miss the Game like me.It was one of the best Online Games in the World.It has a Ranklist , many nice Guns, awesome Maps & more things Yes there were a lot of Cheaters cuz this Game hadnt any Admins.We still play over Hamachi & Tunngle but it sucks without Ranksystem & Clans.We dont care about the Graphic like CoD.25TL is the best Shooter game ever !.I sent to Eidos many Mails but they didnt respond.Please put the Game online or sell the Server files.Im not a stupid PC Player who has not a life.We just want that Game back.

Greez

ZaheeR

Last edited by Umah Bloodomen; 02-20-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts into one.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Hylden General
Eidos Moderator

I moved your thread here to the 25 to Life section, ZaheeR. You obviously knew where that was, since this is your third thread asking for the same thing. Please do not spam the board with multiple threads.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:29 PM
New Player

Default bring 25 to life back

I want 25 to life back online! I know there is alot of players out there that would agree! make a sequel or put it on the ps 3 network for us to download so we can relive that old classic killing spree that k4w had!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:14 AM

25 to Life was a great game and I hate it is not available for online play. I was told I could play it on my computer years ago no thanks that is not the same. 25 to Life had great maps and good music. Changing your characters clothes and guns were awesome and being able to rank your clan up. tagging walls and differant things on the game with whatever color you chose was awsome too. 25 to Life was a great game please bring it back or a game similar. No game compares greaest shooter game ever that is not a military game. People who gave bad reviews couldnt play the game. #1
Old 08-28-2012, 08:14 AM
New Player

I installed 25 to life recently,bt when i start the game it says "TTL.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" please help me to fix it......thanks
Old 10-27-2012, 02:24 PM

im playing 25 to life since 2007 and it was the best game ever , and still
btw Zaheer ,, if u r Ra$ta_Zaheer from the Game , HEY its Me $$Bones$$
we were friends
we really need to get 25 to life online back
for the people who says its game ,, come and try it first online

Greetings

Bones