Eidos Forums

Go Back   Eidos Forums > Eidos Classics > Urban Chaos: Riot Response > Urban Chaos: Riot Response - General Discussion

Old 08-09-2006, 09:59 PM
New Player

Thumbs up Another Lamer Approved!

I think I'm starting to fall in love with Eidos games! I just rented Urban Chaos and I'm having a blast playing through on rookie mode. I've placed it on my official "Lamer Approved" list that certifies this game for play by crap gamers like me.

Next one up for me to try is Rogue Trooper. It looks like a lot of fun too and if so this will be a Grand Slam with 3 out of 3 Eidos action titles making it onto my "Lamer Approved" list. Maybe not the pinnacle of accomplishment for them but I bet it's not easy making games that even us sucky gamers can enjoy.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Gamer

Well, I'm glad you like it. Yes, it is a good game but Eidos is far from perfect and really needs to concentrate on the constructs on their games more. They are way too many flaws and Rogue Trooper isn't any good offline and the online is horrible.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
New Player

looolz why did u chose the name "lamer gamer" loolz.. looks aweful !
Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM
New Player

This class seems like it would be amazing. I'm new to this site and I am so sad that I am going to miss out on it...