Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: (Completely OFF Topic) Hate to Ask...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    883

    Default (Completely OFF Topic) Hate to Ask...

    ...but if you guys have some free time can you sign on to the site on the link and comment my song "Lyrical Seduction?" You don't have to stay on the site (unless you like it) and you'd be doing me a solid. Well, if you give it a good comment anyway, lol. The independent label I collaborated with said it would be a good way to get noticed. Yeah I know this is completely off topic and it will probably get deleted or moved which I understand, but it's better to try and fail than to do nothing and wonder what it would be like right? Thanks if you guys can, sorry if this bugs, and a little closer to the game release I'll start up a new off topic thread that's not only a lot better than this one but I can guarantee you'll have fun with it.

    http://www.stereofame.com/isitemanag...etriunenetwork
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MCREF View Post
    ...but if you guys have some free time can you sign on to the site on the link and comment my song "Lyrical Seduction?" You don't have to stay on the site (unless you like it) and you'd be doing me a solid. Well, if you give it a good comment anyway, lol. The independent label I collaborated with said it would be a good way to get noticed. Yeah I know this is completely off topic and it will probably get deleted or moved which I understand, but it's better to try and fail than to do nothing and wonder what it would be like right? Thanks if you guys can, sorry if this bugs, and a little closer to the game release I'll start up a new off topic thread that's not only a lot better than this one but I can guarantee you'll have fun with it.

    http://www.stereofame.com/isitemanag...etriunenetwork
    Why dont you type a private message to everyone on the forum instead of watching this thread get locked.
    Multi Color.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Figured I mine as well tick off everybody at once. That way I get the people that want to do it and the people who would avoid it, lol. And I'm not going to post this back up out of respect for the forum if this gets deleted.
    Check out my artist page on facebook: The Accidental Masterpiece

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MCREF View Post
    Figured I mine as well tick off everybody at once. That way I get the people that want to do it and the people who would avoid it, lol. And I'm not going to post this back up out of respect for the forum if this gets deleted.
    Not to be a Richard, but the phrase is "might as well..."

    And this stuff is better for Myspace.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stoobytoons View Post
    Not to be a Richard, but the phrase is "might as well..."

    And this stuff is better for Myspace.

    lol.. a "Richard"

    i see what you did there..nice one

    Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    640

    Default

    and REF..

    this coming from an avid hip hop fan..that song was horrible.

    "no viagra, still erotic"

    REALLY??

    you guys can't seem to rap on beat. i didn't care for the lyrics, and the beat sounded like it was done in fl studio, which isn't necessarily a bad thing..but in your case it is

    just my two cents..
    Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arOnex20 View Post
    and REF..

    this coming from an avid hip hop fan..that song was horrible.

    "no viagra, still erotic"

    REALLY??

    you guys can't seem to rap on beat. i didn't care for the lyrics, and the beat sounded like it was done in fl studio, which isn't necessarily a bad thing..but in your case it is

    just my two cents..
    damn that was kinda harsh dont you think

  8. #8
    chip5541's Avatar
    chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander Eidos Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Back in Florida
    Posts
    5,464

    Default

    Naw, I'm not going to lock it. I'm not that mean but I hope you understand that I do have to move it to the Community Chat section.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •