View Full Version : shivas right and left hand problem need help!
04-24-2009, 05:27 PM
i got shivas right hand working but i dont know how to lower the left hand working,do i have to go to the other side to lower the platform? but how can i get there?:scratch:
04-25-2009, 04:40 AM
You use the grapple to get down to the floor and then use it to get up on the other side
04-25-2009, 01:09 PM
1. Face the middle area with the two statues on a circle (it will be down) and go the the opening in the fence but do not drop down yet.
2. Look up when you get to the edge and there should be a sort of handle/pole. Use your grapple to grab hold of it and press interact to pull it down.
3. Still have your grapple linked with the handle/pole and turn down to drop over the side. In TRU there is a new move that allows Lara to walk up and down walls.
4. Press down and Lara should start walking down, do not press crouch because this is let go of the link and Lara will go to her death.
5. When you safely got down to the bottom turn around and face the oppisite wall. You should see another holder just like the one on the right side. Use your grapple again to grab hold.
If you have differculty making the link hold walk to the edge of the ring on the floor and look up, and try to use your grapple then.)
6. When you got the link walk to the wall and use interact to pull Lara up.
7. Press the up button to make Croft go up the wall.
And that should be it.
If you want there is also a video walkthrough on YouTube:
and the part you want is at 9:00 and on wards.
I hope this helps : )
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.