View Full Version : HELP ME...PLEASE lol.
02-25-2003, 05:22 PM
GRRRRR...another question, right at the start of chapter five, i used telekinesis, and made the guy open the door, when i went in there, i went throught another door. i ended up in a long hall with an intersecting hall in the middle, but before the intersecting hall, there is a room with the door being guarded by steam, i went down, killed the guy, turned off the steam, entered the room and it has a boiler type obeject, and the only door besides the one i came in through is covered by a barrell that i cannot (at least i dont think so) move. please help AGAIN lol.
02-25-2003, 05:50 PM
1. Refrain from posting your queries twice. Someone will get to it eventually and we really don't want to see you pollute the forum with duplicate posts.
2. Assuming you took the stairs to the bottom room, you will have to battle a Sarafan Guard on the upper level, and then locate the Glyph Egg.
3. Push or Pull the Egg to the left of the large machine, it should rest near the hole in the machine's corner pipe.
4. Look for the lever on the other side of the machine, away from the barrel blocking the door. Pull the lever and activate the conveyer belt.
5. Return to the upper level (where you battled the guard) and pull the lever. This will make the machine's temperature rise and blow up the Glyph Egg and the barrel blocking the door.
Good luck to you.
02-25-2003, 05:55 PM
THANKS! and sorry for posting more than once, first day here...and i am not very familiar with the rules...BUT it wont happen again.
02-25-2003, 05:57 PM
You're welcome. And of course, welcome to the forums.
02-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Another question, same chapter, but this time almost finished, when i go to rescue Umah i have to make the green sheild go away from the door so i can go in, but when i get in, it is in front of her, so either way i am not able to rescue her, what am i supposed to do??
02-25-2003, 07:25 PM
I think you need to pull a block or somthing but what your trying to do is make a whole on the right side of the entrance when faceing Umah then you turn the Glyph on so the green gate comes on then you jump through the hole and go torward Umah
02-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey THANKS ALOT...:D i really appreciate all the help i am getting from this forum!
02-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Glad to help?
and don't worry I'll be here when you get to chapter 11...He...he...he...
02-25-2003, 07:46 PM
wanna help now...? lol i am on chapter six, and i cant figure out the gate situation in the building he starts in.
*either this game is really hard, or i really suck lol*
02-25-2003, 07:52 PM
OMG i am an IDIOT! sorry for wasting space lol. i figured it out.
02-25-2003, 08:00 PM
ummm are you playing BO2 at the same time you're posting and if so you are the most talented person i've ever talked to
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.