View Full Version : Question: About the game on Onlive :)
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I have a question, is possible to add the other local language on Onlive (http://www.onlive.com/games/details/deus-ex-human-revolution?ol_campgn_internal=featuredgames_box_art#&type=trailers)?
For example Assassin creed can do this on the menu at start first to play(you can select).
I know the game have multiple lang on steam, but my computer can't run it and i have buyed it on Onlive.
At least the option will be implemented? even if yes, i'll buy the DLC in the game, but actually being a game very deep in story it's hard to play without a correct fast translation.
If yes, that many fans will be grateful, because i think this game have a nice story and it's very good.
Thank you, I hope the programmers or whoever decides on this, read the message, perhaps in anticipation of the release of DLC ;).
I think if you add all the languages, the catchment area would be huge for people who normally can not start the game.
In this game is essential to understand the dialogues.
Please Eidos Montreal :) (do it for your fans, you should only use them there too).
09-11-2011, 11:04 PM
This is probably a question best directly asked to OnLive, language features are controlled by them.
09-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Thx Nixxes, I hope this does not mean that it is impossible for now, anyway thank you very much.
I hope in a augmentation for make the translation possible :).
Cya and thx.
09-16-2011, 02:57 AM
The new patch addresses a variety of issues as well as adds some new features:
- We have addressed various issues that can occur for players that would result in ‘stuttering’.
o Stutters that are the result of graphics driver shader processing are now removed or significantly reduced.
o Stutters that are the result of data streaming have been removed or significantly reduced.
o Performance has been improved and made more stable on dual-core systems. This could previously also result in stuttering.
- Fixed issue where some players couldn’t complete the Motherly Ties side quest.
- Fixed an issue where doors in Omega Ranch sometimes wouldn’t open.
- The TYM medical card should no longer fall through the table if an NPC’s body comes into contact with the card. Players already stuck in this area will need to revert to a previous save before the card fell through.
- Occasional hangs for some players during video-playback have been fixed.
- A crash on startup when running DX11 on a single-core CPU has been fixed.
- An issue causing Eyefinity setups to not be correctly detected for some players has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would get permanently disabled for some players.
- Fixed certain issues that caused the mouse cursor to be able to leave the game-screen on multi-monitor setups.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mouse cursor to not be visible in-game when the user has mouse trails enabled in Windows. We still recommend disabling mouse trails for a smoother in-game mouse cursor.
- Fixed issue where ammo count for collected guns is incorrect when Adams weapon is augmented.
- In DX9 mode:
o Fixed error message for some users when trying to use FXAA Medium or FXAA Low anti aliasing modes.
o Fixed shadow-mapping ‘lines’ on some graphics hardware when using anisotropic filtering.
- The Enter and Numpad-Enter keys can now be bound to game actions in the keyboard control menu.
- Intro logos can now be skipped on all but the first run of the game.
- Added windowed mode.
o Selectable in the menu, and can be toggled between windowed, fullscreen, and fullscreen windowed using ALT-ENTER.
- Added an option to change the text language of the game. This setting only changes the text language, the audio is controlled by the language option in Steam.
On top of this we are continuing to monitor for any issues that may need to be addressed in a future patch. One extra feature we can already confirm for a future patch is support for Nvidia 3DVision and Nvidia Surround.
We hope this patch will allow players to further enjoy Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
I read today about this update on steam, I hope that is coming also on OnLive, i just need the text in my lang.
If will also on OnLive, thank you very much.
And probably also will buy the DLC because I can understand what they say in game.
If yes, thx, otherwise I will wait.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.